Bo'ness United 2019-2020

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Great that big Hunter has signed on nice and early so he can do some intense pre-season sprint training.

How’s the pre-season pie eating going? Do have the close season off and then get intae it at the first match or is there a steady intake before that?

32 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Boheesian, no pre-season pie eating practice for me. Playa del Ingles is calling and I have my royal blue silk budgie smugglers to squeeze into. A sight to behold !! Any more of your cheek and there will be pics !!

Playa del ingles is a good holiday. IF you go during the season you can go to las palmas games. I've been a few times. TUI were doing bus to the game and ticket and back for 38 euros but last time they didn't seem to have it. Theirs another company does it for 50 euros

10 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Boheesian, no pre-season pie eating practice for me. Playa del Ingles is calling and I have my royal blue silk budgie smugglers to squeeze into. A sight to behold !! Any more of your cheek and there will be pics !!

Didn't know SAGA did foreign holidays