Bo'ness United 2019-2020

12 minutes ago, Legless said:

Who from last seasons squad has gone?

Wright and MacKenzie definitely away, think Prentice is too.  Stevenson returned to Raith, now freed.  Think MacDonald was accepting a free?

As can be seen, our front-line requires major surgery.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that Max is going to bring some good men in.

Strikers Mackenzie and Wright have gone. Stevenson was just on loan with the BU's last season.... rumoured he may be freed by his parent club and may be signing. Several BU players were announced as having signed on for next season towards the end of last season.
There's a few older players who I don't know about i.e. Hunter and Snowdon.

IMO we need 2 strikers and 3 or 4 defenders

Strikers Mackenzie and Wright have gone. Stevenson was just on loan with the BU's last season.... rumoured he may be freed by his parent club and may be signing. Several BU players were announced as having signed on for next season towards the end of last season.

Will Snowdon has re-signed. Nothing else confirmed as yet but as had been said before a lot of players still under contract with their present clubs until the end of this month so I'd expect a lot of signing announcements come July for almost every team.

Forgot about Ryan.

2 hours ago, John S said:
2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Forgot about Ryan.

Ryan’s training with stenny 

8 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Great news, if true.  Certainly one a lot of us kind of thought would happen.  After his Cup-final winner last year, let's hope he kicks on!

I heard there are 3 players that have signed but Ryan's name wasn't one of them. That doesn't mean that he hasn't signed though.

Edited by Legless

4 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

Great signing now we need a CB to play with Campbell and a couple off forwards 

Well the rumour mill says we signed a CB but no name has been mentioned so I am assuming it won’t be confirmed till the 30th of June when contracts end. Definitely need 2 strikers. 

52 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Hear that Stuart Hunter has signed on for another season. The squad is now at 14 but we need another keeper plus the 2 strikers and a CB as mentioned to give us a decent pool to challenge.

Another CB and forward have already signed, allegedly.

Edited by Legless