Bo'ness United 2019-2020

On 15/06/2019 at 21:04, 8MileBU said:

Is that Jordan’s brother? He the better one?

Its true, we have signed Jordan Cropley and I have no idea why. We had also signed Lumbert Kazatela from Penicuik who even at 36 is still a good player ,however ,his photo and the usual speil have been removed from Dunbar website with no explanation,although I heard last night they have sacked him .    

10 minutes ago, bigwullieac said:

Half 10 at night is an odd time to announce a signing, has to be said. Hopefully a positive signing, but looking at his wikipedia entry, he's not played a lot of football in the last couple of years

Geezzzz ! Seriously ! Negative negative negative. Sign a player and you pop at the timing of news and then pop at the player because he seemingly hasn’t played the last year 

8 hours ago, Onthelookout said:

Geezzzz ! Seriously ! Negative negative negative. Sign a player and you pop at the timing of news and then pop at the player because he seemingly hasn’t played the last year 

There’s no pleasing some folk. Talented youngster who  suffered from a virus in 2016 and sometimes these things take time to recover. With the name Grant he’ll fit in to the BU set up, so welcome to Newtoon Tom.

Club are apparently in negotiations with a number of players but contracts can run to the 30th of June,

Calm doon! [emoji1]

I don’t think he’s being negative. 10:30pm is an odd time to announce a signing to be fair, but perhaps it was the first opportunity whoever runs the social media had. Also, on the face of it, of course folk would wonder why he hadn’t played much football recently, but now we know why.

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Calm doon! emoji1.png

I don’t think he’s being negative. 10:30pm is an odd time to announce a signing to be fair, but perhaps it was the first opportunity whoever runs the social media had. Also, on the face of it, of course folk would wonder why he hadn’t played much football recently, but now we know why.

Aye I had no idea about the circumstances, just saw a player who hadn't played much. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. 

9 hours ago, Onthelookout said:

Neither of those things were a "pop".  Sorry if it seemed that way, was definitely not my intention

Just now, John S said:
1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
WHos the other one. Thomas Grant and who else?

Ian Nimmo

Everyone been busy. QUite a few people said some teams won't announce because some contracts don't expire until 30th June. We haven't signed anyone yet. Their will be plenty of work in the background I suppose but we only lost 1 player Kieran. The other 17 are signed on for next season

58 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Everyone been busy. QUite a few people said some teams won't announce because some contracts don't expire until 30th June. We haven't signed anyone yet. Their will be plenty of work in the background I suppose but we only lost 1 player Kieran. The other 17 are signed on for next season

Including two new lads.14 of a squad got to wait as you say.untill end of month.

8 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

Is that Thomas grant that played with Falkirk and his dad his Brian grant ? If so hope he’s half as good as his dad what a player 

It is Sheep. Brian had the misfortune while at Stirling Albion to have a leg broken in two places. He went on to - according to Wiki to play 270 games for the Dons. 

2 hours ago, boheesian said:

It is Sheep. Brian had the misfortune while at Stirling Albion to have a leg broken in two places. He went on to - according to Wiki to play 270 games for the Dons. 

Brian grant. Was one off my favourite dons players growing up watching them