Bo'ness United 2019-2020

10 minutes ago, Onthelookout said:

?????

I can only guess that Belter 1 is suggesting that Jamie Devlin from Tranent never turned up at a BU training session.

Wouldn't be the first time a player has hung around a bigger club to try and get himself a few extra bob  from his current gang.

Edited by Deanburn Dave

The chatter is that several new faces are turning up at the BU training sessions, some are coming back for further sessions and some don't return.    I expect a number of announcements in mid June when I believe the transfer window officially opens. 
In Max we trust !!

There haven’t been any training sessions in the past couple of weeks.

I can only guess that Belter 1 is suggesting that Jamie Devlin from Tranent never turned up at a BU training session.
Wouldn't be the first time a player has hung around a bigger club to try and get himself a few extra bob  from his current gang.

He won’t get extra at Tranent. Bo’ness have been interested in at least 3 of our players who have all said there are not fussed for going. Some turn around from 4-5 year ago.

IMG_1968.jpg
Big club? Signing boys from Barca Milton
Gang? Missed 7 games with suspension.

The glesga banter

8 hours ago, Belter1 said:

IMG_1968.jpg
Big club? Signing boys from Barca Milton
Gang? Missed 7 games with suspension.

The glesga banter

Just because Tranent wish to keep the 'Juniors' moniker, do not assume we have done the same.  As stated, he has signed for an actual Junior team, nothing to do with us but then you knew that already.

BTW trying to rile us with this glesga pish is a little silly.  Personally, I am Scottish and last time I checked, Glasgow, Bo'ness, Edinburgh and even Tranent are in the same country.

Just because Tranent wish to keep the 'Juniors' moniker, do not assume we have done the same.  As stated, he has signed for an actual Junior team, nothing to do with us but then you knew that already.
BTW trying to rile us with this glesga pish is a little silly.  Personally, I am Scottish and last time I checked, Glasgow, Bo'ness, Edinburgh and even Tranent are in the same country.

Haha

3 hours ago, boness4ever said:

1st fixture confirmed for the new season,South challenge cup R.2

BU V BSC GLASGOW 14th September 

We certainly don't get an easy draw in that competition, do we?  Last year drawn at the eventual Lowland League winners, this year to the runners-up. 

Also is a match between the League Cup holders!

Are Bo'ness putting in a Junior team, it seems to be doing the rounds but any official word on this matter. 
Linlithgow Thistle amateurs are playing as Boness United in the juniors next season.

15 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
28 minutes ago, pie n beans said:
Are Bo'ness putting in a Junior team, it seems to be doing the rounds but any official word on this matter. 

Linlithgow Thistle amateurs are playing as Boness United in the juniors next season.

Should point out that the guy who is in charge comes from Bo'ness, as do several players, so it wont exactly be a lithgae invasion.