The AEW Thread

TheGoon

I've been away from wrestling for years now with the exception of royal rumble and wrestlemania but still check in now and again.

Been watching the last few weeks of AEW since the Punk return and I can't say I've been too impressed. Maybe wrestling just isn't for me anymore even though I would like it to be. Why does every single wrestler have someone ringside with them? I feel like almost every single match has outside interference as well which is s bit tiresome.

Jericho on commentary on the shorter show is pretty painful to listen to, and I've always been a fan of him generally.

The best thing about the show is Punk, Jericho, Orange Cassidy and Jungle Boy's entrances...

I'll give the PPV tonight a watch at some point tomorrow but I'm a bit disappointed that it's just not doing it for me. 

48 minutes ago, #Gary said:

I've been away from wrestling for years now with the exception of royal rumble and wrestlemania but still check in now and again.

Been watching the last few weeks of AEW since the Punk return and I can't say I've been too impressed. Maybe wrestling just isn't for me anymore even though I would like it to be. Why does every single wrestler have someone ringside with them? I feel like almost every single match has outside interference as well which is s bit tiresome.

Jericho on commentary on the shorter show is pretty painful to listen to, and I've always been a fan of him generally.

The best thing about the show is Punk, Jericho, Orange Cassidy and Jungle Boy's entrances...

I'll give the PPV tonight a watch at some point tomorrow but I'm a bit disappointed that it's just not doing it for me. 

Having a bunch of jobbers like HFO do or Dark Order did ringside I don’t like and agree it leads to too many shenanigans, but the likes of Sting, Arn, Tully & Rebel have really added to the guys they’re with imo.