The AEW Thread

TheGoon

After catching the last few shows, I wonder if there is anything in the works for some sort of Six Man tag championship? They do seem to have a lot of these and in fact I noticed that they also have six man (or trios) W/L Records before matches.

5 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

After catching the last few shows, I wonder if there is anything in the works for some sort of Six Man tag championship? They do seem to have a lot of these and in fact I noticed that they also have six man (or trios) W/L Records before matches.

Aye, the Trios titles were rumoured for this year, hope they’re still in the works as I think it could lead to some fun matches. 

So for All Out on Sunday, is there a way to purchase and then watch at a later time that isn't completely unsociable?  I've not got it in me to stay up to 5am anymore, but if I could avoid spoilers and watch Monday night, that'd be great.  Is that possible?

36 minutes ago, forameus said:

So for All Out on Sunday, is there a way to purchase and then watch at a later time that isn't completely unsociable?  I've not got it in me to stay up to 5am anymore, but if I could avoid spoilers and watch Monday night, that'd be great.  Is that possible?

You get unlimited replays if you buy it on Fite TV https://www.fite.tv/watch/all-out-2021/2p9qm/

I just had a look to see what ITVs offering was and it seems they shut down their PPV channel a year and a half ago :lol:

2 hours ago, forameus said:

It'll be on watchwrestling.in within minutes of finishing. You can also watch it live there. 

Whats the thoughts on Jericho tonight?

Personally, I dont think he is losing but dont think it makes sense for MJF to take a loss right now.

I'd have MJF get deliberately disqualified by beating the piss out of Jericho with the ring on, proper bloody him up. Once the DQ is official, have MJF cut a promo along the lines of: "retiring you would be sweet, but you'd adapt and reinvent yourself the way you always do. Whats sweeter, is that every time you come out and hear the fans sing Judas, every time you get into this ring, you will know its because I have allowed it. Because I'm better than you and you know it".

Thats my booking anyway. Gies it.

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Whats the thoughts on Jericho tonight?

Personally, I dont think he is losing but dont think it makes sense for MJF to take a loss right now.

I'd have MJF get deliberately disqualified by beating the piss out of Jericho with the ring on, proper bloody him up. Once the DQ is official, have MJF cut a promo along the lines of: "retiring you would be sweet, but you'd adapt and reinvent yourself the way you always do. Whats sweeter, is that every time you come out and hear the fans sing Judas, every time you get into this ring, you will know its because I have allowed it. Because I'm better than you and you know it".

Thats my booking anyway. Gies it.

I think Jericho wins, but wonder if Wardlow has anything to do with it? Been teasing it for about a year and a half now…