The AEW Thread

TheGoon

5 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Skipped through Dark: Elevation when I saw that it was 2hrs. Tonight's a 15 match episode of the original Dark as well.

They've got to do a bit more to differentiate them than just change commentary teams.

Aye, I’ve no interest in a show that long, especially without fans. God knows what they plan on doing when crowds come back and how they plan on taping everything. 

Christian hasn’t lost a step. Great return match with Frankie Kazarian. Still not sure how I feel about him facing Omega down the line, but at least he can still go. 

Returns for Statlander, Trent? and Sue in the main event there. Match was a whole lot of fun but it absolutely has to be the start of bitter, mental Miro. He should be volleying Kip up and down the arena next week. 

Christian did look good, only thing and it's certainly not a criticism but he looked like he was blowing out his arse about halfway though but can't fault him at all after so long on the sidelines. The guy is clearly an absolute star 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

On 25/03/2021 at 08:03, FairWeatherFan said:

Following in the footsteps of Jungle Boy getting Tarzan Boy as his "new" music. Orange Cassidy will now be using The Pixies - Where Is My Mind?

It was class to close the show with that in the background this week. The main event was quite fun. Glad to see Trent back too, he is underrated as hell. 

Christian did look good, only thing and it's certainly not a criticism but he looked like he was blowing out his arse about halfway though but can't fault him at all after so long on the sidelines. The guy is clearly an absolute star 

Still annoys me that WWE didn’t put the belt on him 2004/5. He was on fire! He’d have been a brilliant cowardly heel type champion.

Guest bernardblack
8 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Not enough to sway me from Takeover, but glad they’re at least following up on his cameo last year 

Hope he has a nap before the show this time! 😂