The AEW Thread

TheGoon

Did they not just say it would be someone "HOF worthy"? Not sure why people are suddenly expecting Eddie Guerrero to come down on a zip wire from heaven based on that.

Christian is the boy anyway, would much prefer watching him have great matches with the young guys on the roster every week than the likes of Lesnar popping up 3 times a year to squash their top talent. 

Lesnar enjoys wrestling new talent so if they said "fancy making this guy look good?" he'd have no problem doing it.

As for Batista, it's not a bad shout, but could be a problem given the GOTG3 shoots will surely be coming soon. And Khan has made it sound like a regular.

I'm still going Christian. 

16 minutes ago, Miguel Simao said:

Did they not just say it would be someone "HOF worthy"? Not sure why people are suddenly expecting Eddie Guerrero to come down on a zip wire from heaven based on that.

Christian is the boy anyway, would much prefer watching him have great matches with the young guys on the roster every week than the likes of Lesnar popping up 3 times a year to squash their top talent. 

You can blame Tony Khan's interviews since that's pored some fuel on the fire. With the way Big Show said it I would have been okay with him being a dick and talking about himself.

Tony's since came out calling the signing a major star in wrestling, one of his all time favourite wrestlers and signed for multiple years.

32 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

😂 thanks mate not so clued up on the other way 

I would certainly be typing something like Watch Wrestling into Google and clicking the first result if I planned on it... 

40 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Potential surprise in the women's tag match. Reba is not cleared to wrestle, helpfully Britt was nearby to write her a doctor's note to get out the match. 

Itoh! Tremendous surprise