The AEW Thread

TheGoon

4 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

He's been a huge breakout this year, so glad he got the chance. Seems like a tremendous guy.

Definitely, he's good in the ring, not great but what he lacks for in ability he far makes up for in natural charisma, probably one of the best talkers in the business at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Definitely, he's good in the ring, not great but what he lacks for in ability he far makes up for in natural charisma, probably one of the best talkers in the business at the moment.

Absolutely, hes going to elevate anyone he works with. Seems like a good person to have around and has clearly assumed the locker room leader role.

Jericho can f**k off. He's a sad old white guy with more money than he'll ever need across numerous lifetimes who has become a greedy and selfish piece of shit. Worse is that he's supporting and funding hate.

Get him to f**k.

The Bullet Club thing seems to have gotten some attention which is good for them. The group in general didn't ever interest me much, even when I was really invested in the guys in it. But it seems to be something else that's drummed up interest.

As for Jericho... did this not come out a while back? I remember someone saying that he put 40k towards Trump and it didn't really get more specific than that.