The AEW Thread

TheGoon

AEW’s first ever enhancement match with Santana & Ortiz there, went a tad longer than it should’ve. 

Also if anyone from SCU has the chance of a decent singles run, I think it’s Scorpio, crowd really like him.

This show is just so damn enjoyable. I can't remember a time in recent memory that I've been so content to sit and watch a wrestling show. 

Brilliant angle to begin the show followed by a great match. 

Squash match after it was fine too. Served it's purpose.

Brandi Rhodes is quite possibly the hottest woman in wrestling. She is incredible, as are her nudes. 

11 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Also, Aubrey Edwards is the best ref in wrestling. Insane that this is only her second year.

Got turned down by WWE too after using her in the Mae Young Classics, which is mad. 

Really enjoyed that. Best “wrestling” show they’ve put on so far imo. The Omega tag was match of the night, and I thought the story in the main event was great. Hyped for PAC/Mox next week.

Really enjoying the three man commentary team and they're adding a lot to my enjoyment. JR is probably past it, but he still adds a hell of a lot. Surprised Schiavone is my pick of the 3 as he annoyed me when I was a kid. Excalibur should ditch the mask if he plans on commentating for AEW long term, seems a bit silly IMO.

First time I've saw a lot of these guys as rarely watch wrestling these days and fucking loved it. Lucha Brothers were incredible and I'm normally one for not liking flips for the sake of flips. Just getting to the Mox vs Pac match now.

Breath of fresh air compared to the WWE product.