The AEW Thread

TheGoon

The Blackpool Combat Club is a cracking faction name. Always wanted WWE to do a British/European group of just no-nonsense guys and they never really did, Imperium obviously the closest.

Haven't watched the episode yet, but it's always fun watching the varsity blondes getting battered like the old fashioned white meat jobber tag teams, looking forward to watching.

I was hoping they'd go with Double Hard b*****ds, but I think I'm the whole venn diagram of wrestling fans who remember Game On.

Blackpool Combat Club is a fine alternative, reminds me of my karate tournament days living there.

1 minute ago, rowsdower said:

How is New Jack still moving merch? Surprised anyone still remembers him.

Think he got a bit of a revival thanks to Dark Side of the Ring, and he died in 2021 :( So I imagine there was fundraiser aspect to it. 

Charity is why El Generico will be up there, although for different fundraising reasons. 

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Just catching up with Dynamite.….

As per every week - Adam Cole 😄

Get “Panama Sunrise” added to the banned moves list ffs. 

The obsession you’ve got with the guy is a bit strange mate.

Kyle O'Reilly dropping to his arse and sitting with his head between his knees, whilst funny and out there, was strange. He played it off as 'too much champagne' during their celebrations but a few folk online suggesting it had all the hallmarks of someone who was in the middle of a diabetic crash or a mild hypoglycaemia episode.

He's been quite open in the past that he's Type 1 diabetic so there might be a bit of truth there.

Edited by djchapsticks

35 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Pipe down clown.

Cole’s dull as f**k, being given far too much of a push and TV time. 

He gets the loudest reactions of anyone there outside Punk, god forbid them featuring him on TV. Absolute oddball.

12 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

He gets the loudest reactions of anyone there outside Punk, god forbid them featuring him on TV. Absolute oddball.

Lol, so what if he does? I personally think Panama Sunrise is a stupid move and also think Cole’s boring - much like your whining about a differing opinion. 

11 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Lol, so what if he does? I personally think Panama Sunrise is a stupid move and also think Cole’s boring - much like your whining about a differing opinion. 

You’re entitlted to your opinion on him mate, you just post it about 10 times a week and twice on Sundays. 

Ooft Samoa Joe showing up at the end of ROH means that we finally, FINALLY have CM Punk and Joe in the same company again.

That classic needs to have one more run through while both guys are still physically fit enough to do it justice.

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Ooft Samoa Joe showing up at the end of ROH means that we finally, FINALLY have CM Punk and Joe in the same company again.

That classic needs to have one more run through while both guys are still physically fit enough to do it justice.

Just because Khan owns ROH doesn't mean they should start blending the rosters though. Otherwise it's not two shows.