The AEW Thread

TheGoon

7 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I love the whole thing the lot of them having going. Never fails to get a laugh out of me.

And it's getting them all even more over every week. Fair play to whoever decided on this grouping, it's utterly random but it utterly works..

On 20/06/2022 at 16:17, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I would definitely buy a "Scissor me Daddy Ass!" t-shirt.

Me as well just out of respect for the nick of the him at 58 year old. Condition of the guy is incredible.

Also, Moxley on Dynamite when Jericho’s music hit “Aaaaw f**k saaake!!” 😂

Edited by 8MileBU

I thought that show was excellent, struggling to think of anything that didn’t deliver. Great match after great match and the crowd was into everything. So great to see Claudio back too, think he’ll do very well there. 

Excellent show, all the matches delivered I thought.

Obviously the big news was Cesaro / Castognoli debuting as most of the rest was as expecting for the titles.

PAC getting the new title was probably the next biggest shock as had assumed Andrade would get it, and PAC and Black were just in to further their fued. IM hoping we get FTR vs the Bucks to give FTR all the gold

Just sitting catching up on Forbidden Door. It's been fantastic but what a poor finish to the IWGP Heavyweight match. Cole has the wherewithal to avoid the Rainmaker but then can't answer the 3-count even after a gap of White hitting Okada with the Switchblade?? 

Just sitting catching up on Forbidden Door. It's been fantastic but what a poor finish to the IWGP Heavyweight match. Cole has the wherewithal to avoid the Rainmaker but then can't answer the 3-count even after a gap of White hitting Okada with the Switchblade?? 
To me it looked like he was knocked out and collapse rather than dodged the rain maker, and switchblade notices and ends the match, unfortunate but only thing they could do

1 minute ago, honestly united said:
14 minutes ago, Christophe said:

To me it looked like he was knocked out and collapse rather than dodged the rain maker, and switchblade notices and ends the match, unfortunate but only thing they could do

Ah ok, fair enough. Haven't re-watched the finish yet, I'm just watching the whole event "as live" and still on the main event.

21 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Is that just one of those things, or is there something to all these injuries totting up?

I’m not sure, but it’s a good thing there isn’t a load of big stars in a typically violent match in a few hours 

56 minutes ago, honestly united said:
1 hour ago, Christophe said:

During the match okada drop kicks him and he falls into the turnbuckle and hits his head hard. Think he was concussed from that possibly.

14 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Is that just one of those things, or is there something to all these injuries totting up?

A bunch of daft Shermans have probably been all over twitter blaming his concussion on the vaccine