The AEW Thread

TheGoon

I'm going to be a minority of one here but I hate watching Jeff Hardy. He's clearly absolutely wrecked and every time he does another moronic stunt I don't even flinch any more. It's just "meh". Darby Allin quickly attaining similar status for me. I hated that match in every way.

I like everyone else thought that was Johnny Gargano coming out at the start :lol: Johnny Elite’s alright, but not on the level of a Gargano or Cesaro. Think it may just be a one off though? 

Edited by TheGoon

56 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

I like everyone else thought that was Johnny Gargano coming out at the start :lol: Johnny Elite’s alright, but not on the level of a Gargano or Cesaro. Think it may just be a one off though? 

The Mad Tweeter didn't put out the usual tweet for signed people. Seems like a warm body to lose to Samoa Joe.

Video of Danielson's leg getting trapped on Rampage.

What a pro - it looks like he legit does get trapped but is not in pain, you can see him pulling referee in twice about 30-35 seconds and says something, presumably to work it, ref then points Hager over to him to attack. 

Danielson also nearly cracks at Moxley a few times during the attempt to free his leg so he's trying to sell pain but he's clearly amused by the entire situation - brilliant that he took this unfortunate incident and decided to make a work out of it. Guy's a legitimate legend.

On 21/05/2022 at 11:55, djchapsticks said:

Video of Danielson's leg getting trapped on Rampage.

What a pro - it looks like he legit does get trapped but is not in pain, you can see him pulling referee in twice about 30-35 seconds and says something, presumably to work it, ref then points Hager over to him to attack. 

Danielson also nearly cracks at Moxley a few times during the attempt to free his leg so he's trying to sell pain but he's clearly amused by the entire situation - brilliant that he took this unfortunate incident and decided to make a work out of it. Guy's a legitimate legend.

It's great seeing guys like him, Punk, Moxley and Regal actually enjoying themselves 

8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Not a chance he's turning full on heel. They've got no big time faces except him right now. 

The current champion is possibly one of the three biggest faces in the company. Wardlow too. Mox has an argument for being in there. Danielson is becoming face as well.

Page has shown that you don't need to have top tier challengers week to week anyway. There's plenty of time to build towards a bigger challenger for the PPVs.

Looks like MJF might be done.

No showed a fan event yesterday and reports saying he booked a red-eye to get out of Vegas and back to Newark though that's not confirmed.

As with everything MJF related, some are saying 'work' but it's apparently a real ongoing situation with him.