What matches will we get for the ppv? 

Wishlist:

Darby vs Hiromu

Fenix vs Ospreay

Okada & Tanahashi vs Danielson & Mox

Ishii vs Joe 

Omega & Ibushi vs Cole & Fish/O'Reilly  

ZSJ vs Cash Wheeler 

Be good if they could get something going with Stardom in time to do some women crossover's also...

Deeb vs Saya Kamatani 

Hayter vs Oedo Tai 

Rosa vs Syuri

Ruby vs Giulia 

Toni Storm vs Maika 

Abadon vs Fukigen Death  

10 hours ago, Christophe said:

Wishlist:

Darby vs Hiromu

Fenix vs Ospreay

Okada & Tanahashi vs Danielson & Mox

Ishii vs Joe 

Omega & Ibushi vs Cole & Fish/O'Reilly  

ZSJ vs Cash Wheeler 

Be good if they could get something going with Stardom in time to do some women crossover's also...

Deeb vs Saya Kamatani 

Hayter vs Oedo Tai 

Rosa vs Syuri

Ruby vs Giulia 

Toni Storm vs Maika 

Abadon vs Fukigen Death  

My main one would be Danielson Vs ZSJ, intrigued by the idea of the golden lovers reforming as you mentioned that could be great. Can see Ospreay taking on someone much higher up the card than Fenix, maybe even Hangman?

Noticed they're doing yet another TNT Title match between Sammy and Sky tonight (ladder match too).

Do they not care about that belt any longer? Are those two wrestlers now the only guys allowed to fight over it?

A nonsense.

12 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Cracking match and I’m glad Sky’s got the belt back, but the TNT title booking is so strange. 

Feels like they have had to pivot a couple of times. Cody most obviously and then the recent change was to capitalise on turning Sammy & Tay fully heel. Fingers crossed it gets wrapped up with the mixed tag at Double or Nothing. Then possible MOTY break up seeing as Ethan was staring daggers at Kaz.

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Feels like they have had to pivot a couple of times. Cody most obviously and then the recent change was to capitalise on turning Sammy & Tay fully heel. Fingers crossed it gets wrapped up with the mixed tag at Double or Nothing. Then possible MOTY break up seeing as Ethan was staring daggers at Kaz.

Aye they teased Frankie & Sky facing each other too, which woukd be an easy way to get them both face again for an Ethan Page turn.

7 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Cracking match and I’m glad Sky’s got the belt back, but the TNT title booking is so strange. 

Wasn't a fan of the hot potatoeing, but seemed to end up working well in the end with the double turn. Always willing to give benefit of the doubt when there is an obvious plan, rather than just 50/50 for the sake of it. 

Edited by Christophe

On 29/04/2022 at 01:35, Christophe said:

MJF hinting at Big Cass vs Wardlow next week? 

Wardlow looked like a megastar against Archer. Fair play to Archer as well as he's one of the more athletic big guys in Wrestling and can carry nearly anyone to a cracking big man match but Wardlow is just a 100% freak of nature. He moves like he's about 50 lbs lighter than he is.

Joey Janela done with AEW. Seems they wanted him to hang about, but only as an enhancement guy, and he’s refused it, which is fair enough. 

I think he got a bit of a bad rep from some sides. He’s a good wrestler on his day, and has had some really good matches in AEW. A main event guy? No, but certainly worse people to have around. 

17 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Wardlow looked like a megastar against Archer. Fair play to Archer as well as he's one of the more athletic big guys in Wrestling and can carry nearly anyone to a cracking big man match but Wardlow is just a 100% freak of nature. He moves like he's about 50 lbs lighter than he is.

Wardlow reminded me of a young Lesnar the way he was throwing himself around v Lance Archer. Old Vinnie Mac would probably have fired him for it. 

i wonder if they will put the title on Wardlaw soon? I am assuming CM Punk beats Page, and we are going to get MJF Wardlaw first as well, but in 3 or 4 months you could see Punk putting Wardlaw over, then potentially another MJF fued for the title could be a solid plan after a few months