The AEW Thread

TheGoon

Talk is Keith Lee to AEW’s a done deal. Endless list of guys I’d like to see him face, but mainly Darby.
You'd think if AEW are taking Keith Lee that they would sign Mia Yim too unless she's wanting to tour the indies and/or Japan.

Really good TNT title match this week, Darby & Andrade in the mix with Sammy should be good. It looks like Baker/Rosa’s fibally happening at Revolution, and I’d be up for cjanging the belt. Think Britt’s current run’s probably gone as far as it should, and there’s nobody more worthy of beating her. 

Fodbidden door back open on Wednesday with someone big. Complete mystery at the minute though.

16 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

It would've meant something had they not done it multiple times previously tonight. They've done it twice since I posted that comment too, it's fucking ridiculous. 

Surely doing it more lead to the bigger surprise pop thoug? WWE used to flicker the lights for nothing to achieve the same 

16 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Fair play to Jericho getting himself back in shape. Has to put Kingston over at the PPV though.

Yeah, he was in real danger of going the fat old has-been route about a year ago. He's in as good a shape now as I reckon he has been in about 10 years.