The AEW Thread

TheGoon

4 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Meltzer saying there's going to be a big unannounced match for Rampage. Something that's naturally done by having something occur on Dynamite that leads into Rampage.

Say the return of a certain cowboy who needs some matches sooner than later if he's getting back in the title hunt for Full Gear 🤔

Either that or Wyatt since it's taking place in Rochester and is being billed as a Brodie Lee tribute but I'd far prefer your idea

13 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Isn't most of that what's been known for quite some time?

I knew it was always Khan that had the final say, but I’m reading that as influence they did have diminishing, Cody especially. 

Probably isn’t that big a deal to the guys themselves tbf but just wonder at what point Tony decided he was doing everything. 

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

I knew it was always Khan that had the final say, but I’m reading that as influence they did have diminishing, Cody especially. 

Probably isn’t that big a deal to the guys themselves tbf but just wonder at what point Tony decided he was doing everything. 

I remember not long after Dynamite started there was talk over TK taking over the booking and everything going through him. As there was that early criticism of the Bucks and Kenny in particular not booking themselves strong enough considering their status.

Once the company was up and running I doubt they had much influence on recruiting. Other than having their opinion on people. Since it's one thing working with a blank slate, and another juggling an existing roster. The money men take over at a certain point.

With that out of the way, and Kenny's focus on the games side of things. I'm not really sure what BTS role they had other than a voice in the mix.

And the Cody on the outs with the rest is certainly old news.

18 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I remember not long after Dynamite started there was talk over TK taking over the booking and everything going through him. As there was that early criticism of the Bucks and Kenny in particular not booking themselves strong enough considering their status.

Once the company was up and running I doubt they had much influence on recruiting. Other than having their opinion on people. Since it's one thing working with a blank slate, and another juggling an existing roster. The money men take over at a certain point.

With that out of the way, and Kenny's focus on the games side of things. I'm not really sure what BTS role they had other than a voice in the mix.

And the Cody on the outs with the rest is certainly old news.

Fair enough, prefer it with just one cook in the kitchen anyways (that takes ideas on board) - very rarely have booking committees and the likes went well.

Looks like Bryan vs Omega 2 is the path they are taking. 

I know he's asked for a break but it feels like Hangman Page has just be forgotten about.

Knowing he'll return later in the night and this will all be irrelevant. 

Emotional stuff there. So fucking sad that we never got to see Brodie debut in Rochester, he more than deserved the pop he would've gotten. 

Decent enough show so far but I have zero desire to see Matt Hardy and his job squad on TV anymore. Shite character, shite faction and they all need to f**k off and come back as something else. 

2 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

Never thought I'd care about Dark Order, but that was a nice segment.

I don't know who Dan Lambert is, but he's a pretty good heel. I'd punch him before MJF if I had to choose.

He's the trainer of American Top Team's MMA gym. One of the best in the business.