The AEW Thread

TheGoon

27 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Ridiculously stacked card for TV, but as good as it is, I surely can’t be the only one thinking “WCW gave away Goldberg’s title win on free TV…”?

You can still do Omega/Bryan down the line for the belt no bother I reckon 

I think it's more that Danielson can't just jump straight into a title shot without actually having any wins (the whole wins and losses mean something here thing they have) so giving him a non title match makes perfect sense really. Probably lose through shenanigans then have to fight his way into the title picture 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

Is there a way to watch Dark Side of the Ring in the UK? The plane ride from hell episode aired here tonight, and there may be some fall out as far as Ric Flair to AEW goes. Tommy Dreamer might get cancelled for his defence of sexual assault as well.

I always knew bits an pieces of the story but didn't realize how bad it got.

This is a sanitized version https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/The_Plane_Ride_From_Hell

2 hours ago, rowsdower said:

Is there a way to watch Dark Side of the Ring in the UK? The plane ride from hell episode aired here tonight, and there may be some fall out as far as Ric Flair to AEW goes. Tommy Dreamer might get cancelled for his defence of sexual assault as well.

I always knew bits an pieces of the story but didn't realize how bad it got.

This is a sanitized version https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/The_Plane_Ride_From_Hell