The AEW Thread

TheGoon

53 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Amazing video that goes to show the power of work production does on just one segment of live TV. Starts at about the 5:50 mark and it's fascinating.

These guys are masters of their craft and I mean both the camera crew and directors.

Wish the actual backstage stuff with Punk was more, but that’s pretty fascinating. That’s just for a talking segment too! Can’t imagine how hectic it is in there for actual matches 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Amazing video that goes to show the power of work production does on just one segment of live TV. Starts at about the 5:50 mark and it's fascinating.

These guys are masters of their craft and I mean both the camera crew and directors.

Those poor buggers must be exhausted after every show. I never realised quite how much effort goes into the broadcast.

I dread to think what the WWE crew has to go through when producing stuff like this.

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I came here to post the same link. Incredible to see how much work goes into everything. 

5 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Those poor buggers must be exhausted after every show. I never realised quite how much effort goes into the broadcast.

I dread to think what the WWE crew has to go through when producing stuff like this.

I saw that on YT actually and it was so noticeable that I counted it. 31 fucking camera changes in less than 1 minute

Imagine getting motion sickness watching wrestling, this wasn't a kick in the arse off that.

First time i've seen JD Drake wrestle in a while. I didn't know he's cosplaying as Amish Roadkill 🤣

EDIT: Mox v. Kojima? Quite the disappointment considering some of the speculation of a NJ import. If we're going to get Mox v. NJ's 3rd Generation. Might as well have Mox/Eddie against Tencozy.

Someone else's schtick at least kept things interesting.

Edited by FairWeatherFan

3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

First time i've seen JD Drake wrestle in a while. I didn't know he's cosplaying as Amish Roadkill 🤣

EDIT: Mox v. Kojima? Quite the disappointment considering some of the speculation of a NJ import. If we're going to get Mox v. NJ's 3rd Generation. Might as well have Mox/Eddie against Tencozy.

Someone else's schtick at least kept things interesting.

Apparently they were going to do Moxley v Tanahashi but Tanahashi has Covid 😔

Cole has removed all links to his merch via WWE shop site from his Twitter and cancelled his live stream tonight as 'something has come up'.

Britt Baker and CM Punk having a bit of a 'nudge nudge wink wink' back and forth on Twitter. Britt posting the still of her appearance in the crowd at NXT watching her man and Punk replying with a picture of Britt in the crowd at (presumably the 2014) Royal Rumble. All very bizarre and cryptic and the sort of shit folk love.

Tonight's Rampage was taped on Wednesday night so Cole isn't walking out on TV without a fucking massive lawsuit on AEW's hands, but it doesn't stop a vignette getting filmed today that can slot into tonight's show I guess.

He could still swerve a lot of people and show up on tonight’s SmackDown to challenge Nakamura, but he ain’t getting near winning the world title. He knows exactly what his celling would be on the main roster. 

7 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

and cancelled his live stream tonight as 'something has come up'.

Being a free agent and everyone knowing that would be a pretty could reason to cancel I would have thought. Since it would be a constant barrage of questioning of where he's going. Spoiling any surprises he does have lined up.