The AEW Thread

TheGoon

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

:lol: 

Mick Foley apologises to Annabelle Ewing

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/19115908.wwe-legend-mick-foley-apologises-cowdenbeath-msp-big-show-tweet-gaffe/

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

Guest Ieuan16
11 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Thank you for sharing my article from last night, man.

I have to say, it's probably the most surreal story I've ever worked on. I never thought I'd be covering MIck Foley, Big Show and a Cowdenbeath MSP in the same story for the Dunfermline Press. It's been copied over to The National, too.

Big Show is a decent get for them. He’s taken a (deserved) slagging throughout his career but he is a legend and he can pass on his considerable experience of working on national television to their new and younger talent. Especially if he’s mainly going to be working on Dark and/or the new show they’ve announced. He’s not somebody I want to see in a featured programme or on Dynamite much at all but, at the very least, he’s a credible and well known name they can put on there if needs be. 

He’ll also be a good ambassador, spokesperson and representative for them. And while the ‘The Big Show Show’ was garbage he might even be able to give them some ties-in with other TNT shows should he ever be asked. 

Very surprised Britt didn’t advance in the tournament last night, would have to make Thunder Rosa favourite after that. 

Cracking match between Archer & Fenix in the main event, two of my favourites to watch at the minute. 

That main event was excellent, two completely different styles yet they complimented eachother perfectly. Neither deserved to lose that and I genuinely thought they were hinting at it going all the way and expected both to got through to the ladder match so it was a big swerve having Archer win clean but can't complain, the guy is immense.

Shaq’s debut, Tully’s return the Women’s tourney final amongst a few big things on tonight’s show (Paul Wight too) - Hopefully Jade Cargill is decent, suspect the match will all be laid out anyway