The AEW Thread

TheGoon

6 hours ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

Anybody else think Darby Allin looked like an absolute fud this week?

Goin into a bin bag and rolling doon a hill. Is thet meant to impress folk?

He's always been a wee twatty edgelord.

I'm not a fan.

That Alex Reynolds injury is terrifying. I watched Dynamite on the ITV player last night and it was obvious he was out cold.

These companies need to get out of "the show must go on" mindset, somebody is going to get very seriously injured at some point.

Jericho vs MJF confirmed then, with MJF getting into the Inner Circle if he wins. 

Bucks saying they’ll never challenge for the belts again if they lose to FTR at Full Gear too. The feud has been poor but I really just want the belts on someone new.

7 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Bucks saying they’ll never challenge for the belts again if they lose to FTR at Full Gear too. The feud has been poor but I really just want the belts on someone new.

Maybe this is the new Full Gear tradition. EVP(s) get a title match but will never challenge again if they lose.

Full card for tonight. Really looking forward to this show.

ADEE9C12-B419-4257-8C2B-7FDC93217739.jpeg

• Pre-show match: Serena Deeb (c) vs. Allysin Kay (NWA women’s championship match)
  • AEW championship match: Jon Moxley (c) vs. Eddie Kingston (“I Quit” Match)
  • AEW tag team championship match: FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) (c) (with Tully Blanchard) vs. the Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)
  • TNT championship match: Cody (c) (with Arn Anderson) vs. Darby Allin
  • AEW women’s championship match: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Nyla Rose (with Vickie Guerrero)
  • AEW World Championship Eliminator Tournament finals: Adam Page vs. Kenny Omega (winner receives a future AEW world title opportunity)
  • Chris Jericho vs. MJF (with Wardlow) (If MJF wins, he is allowed to join the Inner Circle)
  • Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara (Elite Deletion Match)
  • Orange Cassidy vs. John Silver

Edited by TheGoon

Yup, great opener. Expected result but that isn't a bad thing. Sounds like Impact and AEW might have have a wee relationship now?

Long term it will be Omega as champ vs mega face Page.

Reckon The Elite will hold the belts and will go on a heel run. Page will beat Omega for the title at Full Gear 2021.