The AEW Thread

TheGoon

34 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I’m no producer, but surely the spear should be done on the table lengthways?

That's more likely to cause one of the legs to impale one of the wrestlers. They should've set up two tables, or just not done the stupid shit in the first place. 

41 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

That's more likely to cause one of the legs to impale one of the wrestlers. They should've set up two tables, or just not done the stupid shit in the first place. 

They had two tables set up, just missed them both 

Guest bernardblack

Ah gotcha.

Mental how that wasn’t even the planned finish tbh

I noticed Dynamite last night got a 10/10 in the 411mania show report. I've been reading the site daily for easily a decade and I can't ever remember a regular TV show being given a 10. Will absolutely be checking this out as it sounds properly fantastic. 

https://411mania.com/wrestling/aceros-aew-dynamite-review-9-16-20/

Edited by cb_diamond

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

I noticed Dynamite last night got a 10/10 in the 411mania show report. I've been reading the site daily for easily a decade and I can't ever remember a regular TV show being given a 10. Will absolutely be checking this out as it sounds properly fantastic. 

https://411mania.com/wrestling/aceros-aew-dynamite-review-9-16-20/

As Csonka's not around anymore. I'm not going to trust a 10/10 as I don't know the new guy well enough.