The AEW Thread

TheGoon

1 minute ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Eric Bischoff is apparently the guest moderator of the Jericho v Orange Cassidy debate on Wednesday.

Oh fucking dear. 

Bischoff is a cracking on screen character. Not having that.

AEW are getting a bit mid-00 era TNA with their oldies at times, but there's been more hits than misses so far. Jake the Snake was fucking excellent to begin with.

Glad bischoff wasnt more involved. I think they played that pretty well. It gave cassidy the spotlight while he was still able to provide his presence to the debate. They certainly seem to use the "legends" more effectively than wwe do.

He looked like he’d been drinking for about a week straight and it showed. Hopefully a one off. 

Doing fine in the demos still but down nearly 200k in overall viewers from last week. Moxley is their biggest draw by some distance.

It seems like Jimmy Havoc and Bea Priestley have both quietly been released.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/jimmy-havoc-bea-priestley-released-aew/

I've seen a few rumours that quite a few of their roster only signed one year deals last August, so a few more might be cut in the coming days.

I've seen a few rumours that quite a few of their roster only signed one year deals last August, so a few more might be cut in the coming days.
They seem to signing someone new every week, so probably don't want a lot of people sitting round doing nothing. Although havoc had been on TV quite a bit lately the size of the tag division now is huge

10 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Haven't watched any AEW at all but how Havoc gained employment over there is beyond me.

He. Is. Shite. 

Whenever he was on a show I was at that was fag time for me. 

Guest bernardblack
Haven't watched any AEW at all but how Havoc gained employment over there is beyond me.
He. Is. Shite. 

I thought it was odd when he was signed. Never been a fan and his death matches were hardly going to be on TNT

He. Is. Shite. 

I haven't seen him anywhere else but from what iv read, he's only good in death matches etc. He's bang average in the ring and is evidently an arse out of it. The only thing that kept me watching his matches was when he was paired with sabien because penelope Ford was at ringside.