Preseasonwatch 2019-20

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Hopefully we will have our goalie, two central defenders, the best midfielder in the Juniors and our new striker back for the Dundonald game. By the way you still have to get past Newton Stewart you arrogant w**k.

I'm arrogant. We will beat newton stewart I'm confident not arrogant. listen to your self you twat. Beat newtongrange missing that player. 

Kinnoull 2-1 Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts
Pumpherston Juniors 2-5 Glenrothes

Will be interesting to see how the "new boys" fare next Saturday.

Craigroyston – Kinnoull (Conference A)
Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts – Glenrothes (Conference B)

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Were the Talbot fans treated to the delights of the pre-match announcements ? Old guy with a microphone rambling on at a ridiculous length telling fans about the contents of the pie hut (almost item by item) and warning spectators against making offensive comments or using foul language. #Overkill

Black Diamond FM ... 📻

2 hours ago, Pyramidic said:

Kinnoull 2-1 Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts
Pumpherston Juniors 2-5 Glenrothes

Will be interesting to see how the "new boys" fare next Saturday.

Craigroyston – Kinnoull (Conference A)
Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts – Glenrothes (Conference B)

Inverkeithing look like a might better team over preseason, very good result for Glenrothes too. We will see how it all pans out when the real stuff starts 👍

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I'm arrogant. We will beat newton stewart I'm confident not arrogant. listen to your self you twat. Beat newtongrange missing that player. 

What player. What the feck are you going on about?

2 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Were the Talbot fans treated to the delights of the pre-match announcements ? Old guy with a microphone rambling on at a ridiculous length telling fans about the contents of the pie hut (almost item by item) and warning spectators against making offensive comments or using foul language. #Overkill

He read us the contents of a programme from 25 years ago. The woman in the pie hut was sorry there was no steak and gravy pies left, but if I came back tomorrow there would be hundreds as there was a legends game on. I decided to give it a miss.

Crossgates  3-7 Dunfermline XI

7-0 after an hour or so, 2 big mistakes from the crossgates keeper and I’m sure the crossgates defence will be frustrated at their offside line.

That said the pars 11 that started was pretty strong, particularly at the back 4 and front 2. Stronger than the side that defeated Kelty.

The side that finished the game(more like the sides that faces HOB and CSS) have a lot of learning to do and were rightly punished for mistakes.

From my limited time watching them Crossgates built themselves last year on being well organised at the back and the quality of their front 4. The forward players did well with what they had to work with, but especially 1st half getting anything from our defence was always going to be difficult.

As said the defence will be very annoyed at how they started the game however it is a friendly and whilst it took 2/3rds of the game they did find their grove and played a lot more solid, moving well as a unit.

Keeper will be having nightmares about his game, best hope he improves come competitive matches, it’s the 1 area that IMO has gone backwards since the comeback from the year out

Yes , you do realise this thread is called PRESEASONWATCH 2019-20[emoji4]
Yep and they hand out prizes in preseason either.

I would have thought you would be more concerned having spent all that money last season and failed.

Bathgate Thistle 0-0 Leith Athletic

Dunbar United 4-0 Ormiston

Kennoway Star Hearts 3-2 Glenrothes

Rosyth 2-0 Burntisland Shipyard

Tonight's Dundonald v Dunfermline game has been called off due to the overnight rain...