Preseasonwatch 2019-20

On 23/06/2019 at 20:51, HibeeJibee said:

List updated again.

St Andrews v Petershill due this Saturday has been cancelled due to Junior ban on playing before first Saturday in July:

https://teamwebsites.co.uk/clubs/standrewsunited/petershill-friendly-cancelled/

They should’ve played it anyway and kicked up blue murder, shamed TJ into dropping any punishment... can’t understand why they couldn’t just call themselves “Petershill select” or something, just to get round it...

1 hour ago, patriot1 said:

Tayport looking for their third manager in two months. 

Any idea why HOB and Glenrothes pulled out of their friendlies at Central Park?

Turns out we're now playing at HOB on the 16th. 7pm kickoff. 

what sort of teams did colts have out. have they lost a lot of players?

They were missing a few, we were missing a few. Was a good game to watch, both teams playing a lot of good football, but no one sensible reads much into friendly results.

I think they've lost 3. Sean Brown to the Shire, Arny Bembo to Albion Rovers and Gavin Lachlan to Rutherglen.

Kirwin and Davidson didn't play last night as they were on holiday, but other than that a lot of good players in their team last night:

Pascazio

Tart

Fergus

Murray

Bonar (ex Stirling Uni)

O'Neill

Holmes

Wright (ex Bo'ness)

Team

All played.

They're a good side with a nucleus of quality LL players and I'm sure James and Craig will have them at the top end again next season. I know I'm biased, but they've done an outstanding job there the last 4 years in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

They were missing a few, we were missing a few. Was a good game to watch, both teams playing a lot of good football, but no one sensible reads much into friendly results.

I think they've lost 3. Sean Brown to the Shire, Arny Bembo to Albion Rovers and Gavin Lachlan to Rutherglen.

Kirwin and Davidson didn't play last night as they were on holiday, but other than that a lot of good players in their team last night:

Pascazio

Tart

Fergus

Murray

Bonar (ex Stirling Uni)

O'Neill

Holmes

Wright (ex Bo'ness)

Team

All played.

They're a good side with a nucleus of quality LL players and I'm sure James and Craig will have them at the top end again next season. I know I'm biased, but they've done an outstanding job there the last 4 years in my opinion.

I was going to ask if Marty was playing. If it had been an earlier kick off I was going to come over

Heard it was a harrowing experience, one of the goals was drilled in but on another night they'd have threshed them, luck baled them out and it was no mower than 2-1. They'll plough on.

Had it been 'Shire they might have suffered a real horsing. You do reap what you sow, but no point raking over it all.  It'll have brought them to down to earth and left their brows furrowed.

If you look at the Harrow team, there was probably more EOS experience than what TR had their team. TR dominated the 20 mins after half time, apart from that it was an even game. Don’t know about TR, but the Harrow has a few missing

(Thu) Dunipace 2-1 Oakley Utd

(Mon) Pathhead 0-3 Leith Athletic

(Tue) Berwick Rangers 2-0 Coldstream

Anyone know Tranent Ams v Arniston score from Saturday?

Original listing updated with results and fixtures.

Another huge Tweedmouth derby hastily arranged for tonight: regrettably, no 'agricultural puns'.

(Thu) Dunipace 2-1 Oakley Utd

(Mon) Pathhead 0-3 Leith Athletic

(Tue) Berwick Rangers 2-0 Coldstream

Anyone know Tranent Ams v Arniston score from Saturday?

Original listing updated with results and fixtures.

Another huge Tweedmouth derby hastily arranged for tonight: regrettably, no 'agricultural puns'.

3-0 Tranent ams