Rossvale 90mins from The Premier League

DanMan

For a team with no ground, no fans and no history, where they are right now is truely remarkable. 1 win from the Premiership after 8 seasons in existence is fairtale stuff. Hopefully they see it out on Saturday.  I am sure most neutrals will  be hoping they do. Even the haters must give grudging praise.. Regardless of the outcome, what they have achieved in such a short period of time, given their circumstances is quite an incredible achievement.

7 minutes ago, DanMan said:

For a team with no ground, no fans and no history, where they are right now is truely remarkable. 1 win from the Premiership after 8 seasons in existence is fairtale stuff. Hopefully they see it out on Saturday.  I am sure most neutrals will  be hoping they do. Even the haters must give grudging praise.. Regardless of the outcome, what they have achieved in such a short period of time, given their circumstances is quite an incredible achievement.

Aye hope they go up three Glasgow teams going up is good for not wantimg to travel to get to games

Fully expect them to finish the job and get promoted on Saturday.

Pros -  A new team to play & it's one less trip to Cumbernauld. 

Cons - Another plastic pitch (just about acceptable if there are floodlights though). 

In either event if they come up then it's deserved. They seem like a great example of a well run modern club. 

19 hours ago, DanMan said:

While i wasn't overly impressed with them in our 2 league games they have undoubtably done the business elsewhere.  If they do win through, and i fully expect them to, I hope they along, with the Glens and Benburb, manage to consolidate in the top division. Next to no fans but an incredibly hard working committee.  On the threshold of a superb acheivement. Good luck.

19 hours ago, DanMan said:

Rossvale will win comfortably on Saturday, in my opinion. As good as Kello's goalkeeper is, I can't see him keeping them out for 90 minutes.

The league table doesn't lie, so the team who finishes 3rd deserves promotion, but it will be hard on Cumbernauld to miss out narrowly again.

Not sure why you had to refer to "the haters", though, I don't think there are many (if any).