EoS Conference B Thread 2019-20

EoS First Division Conference B

Dalkeith Thistle 2-2 Tweedmouth Rangers
Tynecastle 2-0 Glenrothes

image.png.ffe634c1548abc746aeb32c295035aa9.png

Tweedmouth have already matched last season's points total. Very nearly got a second win as they were leading 2-1 in the last ten minutes. But they couldn't clinch it as Dalkeith grabbed a late equaliser.

EoS First Division Conference B
Dalkeith Thistle 2-2 Tweedmouth Rangers
Tynecastle 2-0 Glenrothes
image.png.ffe634c1548abc746aeb32c295035aa9.png
Tweedmouth have already matched last season's points total. Very nearly got a second win as they were leading 2-1 in the last ten minutes. But they couldn't clinch it as Dalkeith grabbed a late equaliser.

Poor game goal keeper miss read long range shot from tweedmouth for them to go 2.1 up Dalkeith done well to get the draw.

2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Focus been on Inverkeithing + Glenrothes... but it's Preston + Tynecastle with 100% records.

Inverkeithing can reclaim top spot tomorrow, and with the poor start of Stirling Uni EoS they'll fancy their chances at the 3pts.

I think it's fair that Preston fly under the radar just now, only two games in and they were against Tweedmouth and Stirling Uni EoS. Would of been interesting to see how their postponed opening day game against Tynecastle would of went.

On 04/08/2019 at 21:21, Rab B Nesbit said:

Glenrothes have played 3 games FWF. 

2 wins out of 2 for both Preston and Tynecastle make those 2 the early favourites. 

18 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Focus been on Inverkeithing + Glenrothes... but it's Preston + Tynecastle with 100% records.

Cough cough ... 

7 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Thought Stirling Uni would be better than this, but looking at last season they also had a slow start - losing their first four games and it was well into September when they drew with Jeanfield and won at Blackburn.

I'm guessing they're working with a limited talent pool right now considering the time of year.

20 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Thought Stirling Uni would be better than this, but looking at last season they also had a slow start - losing their first four games and it was well into September when they drew with Jeanfield and won at Blackburn.

Just wait a few weeks Ginaro and then at some point some poor sod will play them on a weekend when there 1st team has a black Saturday. 

20 hours ago, Ginaro said:

The University sides can be a little bit of a wild card Ginaro. Best to get them out of term time or at exam time. always affects the resources at their disposal.

Maybe I should have made myself clear - I did realise it was because of term time, as the slow starts seem a regular thing.

51 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Just wait a few weeks Ginaro and then at some point some poor sod will play them on a weekend when there 1st team has a black Saturday.

Noticed it was against your team last season where they got their first win!

12 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Noticed it was against your team last season where they got their first win!

It would have been Ginaro. The 2nd game they had no LL game and were even stronger hence my bitterness lol. 

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

Their first-teamers made the difference from shipping just the 5 goals to 7, eh Rab...?

True HJ and not covering up 2 poor United performances but 1st teamers involved both days and raises a valid issue I would say. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit