EoS Conference A Thread 2019-20

I believe they don't have floodlights? That's a lot of fixtures in a short space of weeks! Definitely between LTHV, Leith & Kinnoul, and whoever finishes 2nd will fancy beating the runners-up in the "B" to get to the Premier League. 

Why would they fancy their chances of beating runners up in the B conference

7 minutes ago, Anychance said:

Why would they fancy their chances of beating runners up in the B conference

LTHV 7-2-1 (loss to Edinburgh United)

Leith 5-1-1 (loss to Glenrothes)

Dunipace 7-0-1 (loss to Glenrothes)

Kinnoull 6-0-1 (loss to Tynecastle)

So far they've only lost one game each in Inter-Conference play which is probably why people might favour A over B in any runners up play-off. Glenrothes have certainly shown they can give the best teams in Conference A a scare.

16 hours ago, Passthebaw said:

Simple really. I think the standard is better in the A Conference to the B. Evidenced by LTHV & Leith both drawing with Tynecastle. 

LTHV and Leith draw with Tynecastle and that's the evidence of a better standard

LTHV drew 4 each with Tweedmouth where does that put them

5 hours ago, Anychance said:

LTHV and Leith draw with Tynecastle and that's the evidence of a better standard

LTHV drew 4 each with Tweedmouth where does that put them

It's not rocket science.

Tynecastle comfortably beat everybody in B Conference but they can't beat LTHV or Leith in  Conference A. Simple. 

As for your example. LTHV rested a couple of players that day and had an off day - FACT. 

I'll see you at season end when I'm proven correct. 

Edited by Passthebaw

It's not rocket science.
Tynecastle comfortably beat everybody in B Conference but they can't beat LTHV or Leith in  Conference A. Simple. 
As for your example. LTHV rested a couple of players that day and had an off day - FACT. 

LTHV Must of not turned up against Edinburgh then haha is that fact

Nice one! LTHV have had one defeat in nearly 6 months and you use that as your evidence. Jog on.......

What more evidence do you want you got scudded fact simple rocket science

I would jog on and just say it’s your opinion your entitled but when I’ve got an idiot like you with a bite like jaws you’ve got to keep going

Hehehe.....quality. See you at the end of the season.......idiot! [emoji16] Keyboard warrior! 

That will be that then LTHV have won the league and it was all confirmed through rocket science and facts
hope they don’t rest any more players like they have in the 8 games they’ve not won

1 hour ago, Passthebaw said:

It's not rocket science.

I wouldn't say Tynecastle 2-1 Edinburgh United or Tynecastle 3-2 Preston Athletic were comfortably won. Then Tynecastle still have to go away to Glenrothes, Edinburgh United and Preston Athletic. I doubt Tynecastle will continue their 100% record in Conference B.

15 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Glenrothes from Conference B have a formidable record in inter-conference play... wins v Leith, Dunipace, St Andrews, Haddington, Peebles, Craigroyston and solitary loss v LTHV.

I think you'll find Glenrothes were narrowly beaten by St Andrews....................8-1.

Everyone should have been able to see from the start of the season, that A was stronger. Certainly not every team, but overall. Remove one of the three worst teams from B, and add one of the top three from A, and the other way around, and they would be a lot closer in quality.

Edited by lowenan

31 minutes ago, lowenan said:

Everyone should have been able to see from the start of the season, that A was stronger. Certainly not every team, but overall. Remove one three worst teams from B, and add one of the top three from A, and the other way around, and they would be a lot closer in quality.

It's A 46-37 B.

All you have to do to even things out more is the original plan of Eyemouth instead of Kinnoull.

Unless people think Eyemouth would have picked up 6 wins and counting.

If it hadn't been for that B would probably have the better record right now.