EoS Conference A Thread 2019-20

1 minute ago, Pele10 said:

Budgets basically

There are avenues clubs can take to raise funds, but being unsuccessful on the park certainly wouldn't help a club with aspirations.

Decisions made previously that are outwith a managers control stopped one from fielding a player who was fully fit and told not to play.

There are avenues clubs can take to raise funds, but being unsuccessful on the park certainly wouldn't help a club with aspirations.
Decisions made previously that are outwith a managers control stopped one from fielding a player who was fully fit and told not to play.

My mate was standing near a committee member the other week at a game who slagged off the players and manager for 90 minutes.

What manager will have any success if that’s what they’re up against. They’ve had some experienced people in there too.

10 hours ago, Pele10 said:

My mate was standing near a committee member the other week at a game who slagged off the players and manager for 90 minutes.

What manager will have any success if that’s what they’re up against. They’ve had some experienced people in there too.

sums them up as a committee theyv ruined some good managers and will never huv a good team until they change and stop interfering I watched there game against haddy during the week and its the worst ive ever seen a craigroyston team.who ever theyre getting as manager needs a hole new team I dont now who will fancy that job or who they will go for 

27 minutes ago, Thekeeper said:

sums them up as a committee theyv ruined some good managers and will never huv a good team until they change and stop interfering I watched there game against haddy during the week and its the worst ive ever seen a craigroyston team.who ever theyre getting as manager needs a hole new team I dont now who will fancy that job or who they will go for 

Nae experience. The boy Gio who used to be captain there led by example especially when opposition keeper had injured himself saying play on etc.

Even at 8-1 he wanted more and was enraged by them holding the ball in the corner.

50 minutes ago, Hertz1874 said:

Nae experience. The boy Gio who used to be captain there led by example especially when opposition keeper had injured himself saying play on etc.

Even at 8-1 he wanted more and was enraged by them holding the ball in the corner.

they look so bad ive seen much better ams teams than them they need a hole new team in theyre but will toil to get anyone cos off that committee what manager and players are available to take it the state there in

3 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

they look so bad ive seen much better ams teams than them they need a hole new team in theyre but will toil to get anyone cos off that committee what manager and players are available to take it the state there in

Train goes ahead tonight/today as scheduled. As to whos taking it I'm not sure.

Heard ex preston manager Craig Nisbet has been around the last couple games..

On 18/08/2019 at 20:15, Thekeeper said:

Beaten from Peebles today. The end could be near for Craigroyston.

4 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

:eek:

giphy.gif

Nothing much 🤣 Burntisland should be kicking themselves having had a two goal lead twice!

Burntisland 1-0 Leith Athletic '13
Burntisland 2-0 Leith Athletic '28
Burntisland 2-1 Leith Athletic '35
Burntisland 2-2 Leith Athletic '40
Burntisland 3-2 Leith Athletic '43

Half Time

Burntisland 3-3 Leith Athletic '47
Burntisland 4-3 Leith Athletic
Burntisland 5-3 Leith Athletic '55
Burntisland 5-4 Leith Athletic '63
Burntisland 5-5 Leith Athletic '80
Burntisland 5-6 Leith Athletic '84
Full Time

EoS First Division Conference A

Burntisland Shipyard 3-0 Ormiston
Haddington Athletic 1-0 Dunipace
Kinnoull 2-1 St Andrews United
Lothian Thistle HV 1-3 Heriot-Watt University
Peebles Rovers 1-4 Oakley United
Leith Athletic 3-2 Craigroyston

image.png.26db2181e460cffe6c75b072e5afaecf.png

Edited by FairWeatherFan
Leith - Craigroyston scoreline

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

EoS First Division Conference A

Burntisland Shipyard 3-0 Ormiston
Haddington Athletic 1-0 Dunipace
Kinnoull 2-1 St Andrews United
Lothian Thistle HV 1-3 Heriot-Watt University
Peebles Rovers 1-4 Oakley United
Leith Athletic 3-1 Craigroyston

image.png.26db2181e460cffe6c75b072e5afaecf.png

wasnt the craigroyston game 3 -2, not 3 - 1?

• 2 weeks later...