EoS Premier Thread 2019-20

17 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Who'll be expected to battle for the drop here? Newtongrange, Dunbar, Crossgates, Sauchie, Blackburn? Any of these sides seem to be strengthening? Any of the others liable to be drawn in?

Well I'll be delighted if we stay outside the bottom 4, or at the very least bottom 3!  that's my personal target but I'm sure the management team and players will have other ideas.   I dare say our budget will be amongst the smallest.

It's a cracking division at first sight.  Superleague with no Tayside trips basically, as we all knew would be the case.  Too early to predict winners until the new signings are made but looking forward to it already!

5 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Who'll be expected to battle for the drop here? Newtongrange, Dunbar, Crossgates, Sauchie, Blackburn? Any of these sides seem to be strengthening? Any of the others liable to be drawn in?

My 3 would be crossgatea Blackburn and Dunbar but you never know one of the big guns could get dragged in

The 3 conferences created more excitement around the middle of each table as the 5th to 7th placed teams battled for a place in the Premier. Let's be honest and say there were a number of sides who realised it was outwith their reach and so we had some uncompetitive games across the 3 conferences and some high scores. Losses were expected and accepted. It will be different in the Premier as every side battles for points to try and avoid the bottom 3 or 4 places. Going to be really good league.

Post from kefc a few weeks ago about the under20's  suggested some players will be going to an EOS team
https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/256487-kelty-hearts-lowland-league-quest/&page=79&tab=comments

Your thread seems to indicate it will be Glenrothes.
By f**k they do need some players.