Blacburn United 1-0 Penicuik Athletic
Crossgates Primrose 2-0 Jeanfield Swifts
Dunbar United 3-4 Dundonald Bluebell
Linlithgow Rose 3-3 Musselburgh Athletic
Newtongrange Star 1-1 Hill of Beath Hawthorn
Tranent Juniors 0-1 Sauchie Juniors
Whitehill Welfare 1-1 Broxburn Athletic

image.png.0f0e2f5bf46672dbf453be77b6ea578c.png

Big wins for Blackburn and Sauchie but even WW and Nitten grabbed a point each today.

Only Dunbar,  from bottom 8 did not get a point today!

The biggest winners of the day were Bo’ness and they did not even play!!

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Where were you standing watching ?

Half yer team shouldve been sent off for dissent. Referees are in charge of games,no your players. Never seen so many round a referee especially yer captain for the whole game.

Just like the breaks when you stole 3 points of us at Broxburn I seem to recall. 

Lol, you must be on the wind up mate. What have you been smoking? Only 1 team that's no parking the bus 😂

1 hour ago, albynpark said:

Lol, you must be on the wind up mate. What have you been smoking? Only 1 team that's no parking the bus 😂

Nae need for a smart arsed comment. 

Whats parking a bus got to do wi anything? 

Ye might've had more possession but last I knew in fitba ye have to score one more than the opposing team which your team couldn't do today.

We've no had much to shout about this season but even the Boness fans took their defeat better than your taking the draw today. 

I still stand my point about your players constantly around the referee oh and ye scraped 3 points at your place via a goalkeeping error as well. 

Best of luck for the rest of the season though 👍

My reply was about getting the Scottish cup out our system. You jumped in with the smart assed comment mate. Your tactics got you a point, we've done the same tactic a few times this season with success, it wasn't a critism, sorry you've took it that way. It was a hard game where we never squeezed a goal past a determined defence. And your comment on players surrounding the ref and half our team should of been sent-off is strange,  I never noticed it more or less than your and every team does, and I would have the captain as the person to complain to the ref. 

No hard gripes about the point, performance or the visit to Whitehill but saying Bo'ness fans are better than Broxburn fans, that's hard to take 😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, albynpark said:

My reply was about getting the Scottish cup out our system. You jumped in with the smart assed comment mate. Your tactics got you a point, we've done the same tactic a few times this season with success, it wasn't a critism, sorry you've took it that way. It was a hard game where we never squeezed a goal past a determined defence. And your comment on players surrounding the ref and half our team should of been sent-off is strange,  I never noticed it more or less than your and every team does, and I would have the captain as the person to complain to the ref. 

No hard gripes about the point, performance or the visit to Whitehill but saying Bo'ness fans are better than Broxburn fans, that's hard to take 😂😂😂😂

Where was my smart arsed comment I hardly asked you what you were smoking or were at the wind up ?

You still never answered where in the ground you were standing when you blatantly stated our keeper shouldve been sent off.

I was right in line so think I have a valid argument. Close call though,enough for yer whole team to abuse the lines person on the way in at half time 😉

Ye fluked the 3 points at your ground earlier this season through a keeper error,we didnt get a "break" then as you stated we got today.Thats fitba for ye.

Ye only need to read last weeks forum that Boness fans on here took the defeat better than you've took a draw today. Certainly never said they are better fans than you. 

Let's just move on whether it's a point gained,we are back in the bottom 3,or 2 points lost by yourselves I doubt its gonnae affect your season.,2 points dropped from another leading position might affect ours though.

All the best for the rest of the season and hopefully we'll still see you next season.  👍

29 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Where was my smart arsed comment I hardly asked you what you were smoking or were at the wind up ?

You still never answered where in the ground you were standing when you blatantly stated our keeper shouldve been sent off.

I was right in line so think I have a valid argument. Close call though,enough for yer whole team to abuse the lines person on the way in at half time 😉

Ye fluked the 3 points at your ground earlier this season through a keeper error,we didnt get a "break" then as you stated we got today.Thats fitba for ye.

Ye only need to read last weeks forum that Boness fans on here took the defeat better than you've took a draw today. Certainly never said they are better fans than you. 

Let's just move on whether it's a point gained,we are back in the bottom 3,or 2 points lost by yourselves I doubt its gonnae affect your season.,2 points dropped from another leading position might affect ours though.

All the best for the rest of the season and hopefully we'll still see you next season.  👍

That puts context into 'where we're you watching'.  You started going on about players dissent after asking that. Halfway line if it's that important. 

Unsure if many/any Jeanfield players were involved - perhaps not as no cancellation - but Scotland Futsal played the first groupstage of Euro 2022 qualifying in Antwerp at the weekend.

Within the 4-team group the top 3 progressed... but Scotland crashed 9-2 to Montenegro, 7-3 to Belgium and drew 2-2 with Armenia - thus finishing bottom.

Their next competitive outing... aside from Home Nations tournaments... will be in WC 2024 qualifying in 2 or 3 years time.

We had 3 involved. No cancellation as we are behind in games oh and the SFA never informed the club of their call up until it was too late!!!

Home nations is normally at start of December so hopefully no call ups for a while unless their teams qualify for the Champions League.

Unsure if many/any Jeanfield players were involved - perhaps not as no cancellation - but Scotland Futsal played the first groupstage of Euro 2022 qualifying in Antwerp at the weekend.

Within the 4-team group the top 3 progressed... but Scotland crashed 9-2 to Montenegro, 7-3 to Belgium and drew 2-2 with Armenia - thus finishing bottom.

Their next competitive outing... aside from Home Nations tournaments... will be in WC 2024 qualifying in 2 or 3 years time.

2 minutes ago, Cumbo said:

oh and the SFA never informed the club of their call up until it was too late!!!

:(... with such organisation, perhaps it shouldn't surprise we entered qualifying seeded 48th of 50 in Europe - behind such giants as Andorra, Estonia, Malta, Gibraltar and San Marino.

EoS Premier Division

Bo'ness United 1-0 Dundonald Bluebell
Camelon Juniors 3-0 Jeanfield Swifts
Dunbar United 0-0 Blackburn United
Hill of Beath Hawthorn 2-0 Whitehill Welfare
Musselburgh Athletic 3-0 Crossgates Primrose
Penicuik Athletic 2-2 Linlithgow Rose
Sauchie Juniors 4-1 Newtongrange Star
Tranent Juniors 1-2 Broxburn Athletic

image.png.64d5abc998656f602b6be534f7e772ea.png

Looks like the laurels of possible challengers to Bo'ness have now crystallised on Hill of Beath and Broxburn. Both have played their 2 games against the Newtown Park men - so will need a winning streak and/or a Bo'ness batting collapse to put real pressure on... They've still to meet each other too (in Fife - date tbc) so a draw in that could hamper both their efforts as well.

Big wins at the bottom for Sauchie and Musselburgh while Dunbar and Blackburn share points. Crossgates being sucked down table and Newtongrange starting to feel in a bit of trouble now.

Another pair of massive games next week with Newtongrange-Blackburn and Whitehill-Crossgates.

4 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

EoS Premier Division

Bo'ness United 1-0 Dundonald Bluebell
Camelon Juniors 3-0 Jeanfield Swifts
Dunbar United 0-0 Blackburn United
Hill of Beath Hawthorn 2-0 Whitehill Welfare
Musselburgh Athletic 3-0 Crossgates Primrose
Penicuik Athletic 2-2 Linlithgow Rose
Sauchie Juniors 4-1 Newtongrange Star
Tranent Juniors 1-2 Broxburn Athletic

image.png.64d5abc998656f602b6be534f7e772ea.png

Between boness and hob. Hob still in 3 cups boness just league cup.

Good win for us get our revenge on jeanfield. 

Nitten are toiling big time