EoS Premier Thread 2019-20

I’m no criticising if my dad was giving me money to spend I’d be doing the same. If Alan and ally left would the club go back to old very much doubt it but attracting the same calibre of player again doubt it

Facts of the team
Henderson - free from kelty just wages
Swan - 1400 plus wages
Brand - free ammy wages
Deas - free ammy wages
O’Neil - transfer plus wages
Moffat - transfer plus wages( no one wanted him your having a laugh any team would take him)
Cowie - free from swifts wages
Aitken- ammy wages
Lawrie - transfer plus wages
Campbell - transfer plus wages
Mcateer - think it was 2 grand plus wages

Subs
Forbes - 2 grand plus wages( again would walk into any team and hardly a veteran)

Just sent back Craig Burt the gk I know they were covering his wages from the pars which were decent

Credit were credits due they got crossgates in the premier and I think they will keep them up

let’s no kid ourselves on. Good wages are getting paid out and decent transfers are getting spent think your trying to play down your facts

Ask yourself this if they 2 walked out tomorrow for any reason could the club sustain that team I don’t think so in my opinion

Do hearts of beath have a ammy team now??

Club finances are none of my business but if you believe the numbers you are quoting and wages then you best get your stocking up for Santa Claus coming.

Hearts of Beath existed for years before Alan managed them. They also ran for a season after Alan left. I believe they folded as they couldn't get anybody to run them as many amateur teams do.

I know the hard work that goes into the club by everyone involved. It's easy to put everything down to money.

Club finances are none of my business but if you believe the numbers you are quoting and wages then you best get your stocking up for Santa Claus coming.

Hearts of Beath existed for years before Alan managed them. They also ran for a season after Alan left. I believe they folded as they couldn't get anybody to run them as many amateur teams do.

I know the hard work that goes into the club by everyone involved. It's easy to put everything down to money.

Like I’ve said I think the club is in a better place and that will be down to the hard working committee

I’m just not jumping on your bandwagon because the facts are if the Campbell’s weren’t putting in the money crossgates wouldn’t be able to have that squad

Your obviously a crossgates fan so enjoy this time while it lasts I would love a rich family to come in and spend big I would be lapping it up just not kidding myself on where the success had come from

1 hour ago, Anychance said:

I’m no criticising if my dad was giving me money to spend I’d be doing the same. If Alan and ally left would the club go back to old very much doubt it but attracting the same calibre of player again doubt it

Facts of the team
Henderson - free from kelty just wages
Swan - 1400 plus wages
Brand - free ammy wages
Deas - free ammy wages
O’Neil - transfer plus wages
Moffat - transfer plus wages( no one wanted him your having a laugh any team would take him)
Cowie - free from swifts wages
Aitken- ammy wages
Lawrie - transfer plus wages
Campbell - transfer plus wages
Mcateer - think it was 2 grand plus wages

Subs
Forbes - 2 grand plus wages( again would walk into any team and hardly a veteran)

Just sent back Craig Burt the gk I know they were covering his wages from the pars which were decent

Credit were credits due they got crossgates in the premier and I think they will keep them up

let’s no kid ourselves on. Good wages are getting paid out and decent transfers are getting spent think your trying to play down your facts

Ask yourself this if they 2 walked out tomorrow for any reason could the club sustain that team I don’t think so in my opinion

Do hearts of beath have a ammy team now??

Never used this but the thread was sent to me by someone else. You have not only embarrassed yourself by feeling the need to splurge transfer figures against players and comments against players regarding money/wages, more importantly you’ve got them wrong from whatever source you have. 

Like all clubs at our level we have a busy committee who are always looking to make improvements with the addition of a list of sponsors. Don’t discount the work they’ve done. 

You’ve clearly not read my posts ive stated several times I think the club/committee are doing really well since 2015 not discounting the work they’ve done

I’ve put up 3 transfers of ones that I know and not mentioned any wages of any player

Doug44 calling Muff and Forbes veterans that no one wanted hope he’s no on your committee

I don’t understand the need to play down that you’ve spent money the squad you’ve got hasn’t been built on frees and there not playing for free

I’ve also said you’ve done well to get to EoS premier and I think you’ll stay there how much praise do you want

What’s embarrassing is you’re coming on here kidding people on you would be able to do it without your money or have done it with next to nothing WHY it’s bringing you success it happens at all levels

20 minutes ago, Anychance said:

You’ve clearly not read my posts ive stated several times I think the club/committee are doing really well since 2015 not discounting the work they’ve done

I’ve put up 3 transfers of ones that I know and not mentioned any wages of any player

Doug44 calling Muff and Forbes veterans that no one wanted hope he’s no on your committee

I don’t understand the need to play down that you’ve spent money the squad you’ve got hasn’t been built on frees and there not playing for free

I’ve also said you’ve done well to get to EoS premier and I think you’ll stay there how much praise do you want

What’s embarrassing is you’re coming on here kidding people on you would be able to do it without your money or have done it with next to nothing WHY it’s bringing you success it happens at all levels

Not interested in or asking for praise from anyone. 

If you give it the big one quoting numbers and a comment against our whole squad make sure you get them correct as you are way off the mark. 

Clown 

Not interested in or asking for praise from anyone. 
If you give it the big one quoting numbers and a comment against our whole squad make sure you get them correct as you are way off the mark. 
Clown 

The big one?? Clown?? Don’t think I’m wrong with them you’re biting like mad here grow a set stop kidding folk on

Your spending money to try and get some success nothing wrong with that

Fair to point out that Crossgates average attendance before yesterday was 156, probably higher now with Linlithgows away support. That's 50% up on last year. Wouldn't have seen them get anywhere near that in the juniors.  Think Forbsey can be classified as a veteran as well though, signed for Kelty 2009 I think.

Forbsey I think is 30 and still a good player teams would still want him

On 12/10/2019 at 20:21, pie n beans said:

What s happening with H.O.B managers job, that's been 2-3 weeks with mention of it being filled, Linlithgow have theirs done and dusted and move on.

John Mitchell - caretaker manager, has took  the job permanently   Knows the club inside out ⚽

Sauchie have been deducted 3pts for fielding a suspended player in their draw with Hill of Beath Hawthorn.

(Steven Dolan - https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/)

They now have 2pts.

HoB have been awarded an additional 2pts.

They now have 17pts.

https://www.eosfl.com/item.php?pg=league&pd=1049&it=203

Edited by HibeeJibee

10 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

EoS Premier Division

Bo'ness United 1-0 Sauchie Juniors
Camelon Juniors 1-1 Tranent Juniors

image.png.25a21133c61bc4a707609a03f12d4d63.png

Good point for camelon  ref had a horror show. Not a bad tackle in the game and must have been 8 or 9 booked and McMullan 2nd yellow for diving when it was a clear pen. Tranent are a fantastic team will be in the mix come end of the season 

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Good point for camelon  ref had a horror show. Not a bad tackle in the game and must have been 8 or 9 booked and McMullan 2nd yellow for diving when it was a clear pen. Tranent are a fantastic team will be in the mix come end of the season 

Fair assessment Alan, shocking decision to send the boy off. It was all about the ref today. We ended up lucky to get a point in a game we should have had buried by half time. Fair play to you guys tho, top team and will not get beat by many teams. We can’t keep making excuses, we need to take advantage when dominating games for long spells. Look forward to the return game at Foresters. 

Fair assessment Alan, shocking decision to send the boy off. It was all about the ref today. We ended up lucky to get a point in a game we should have had buried by half time. Fair play to you guys tho, top team and will not get beat by many teams. We can’t keep making excuses, we need to take advantage when dominating games for long spells. Look forward to the return game at Foresters. 
Draw fair result. Decent game on tricky pitch between two good sides .
Tranent should of been a couple up 1st half. Penalty was correct call.
Red card to Camelon for diving was horrific decision.
Camelon keeper flapped at a cross for equaliser.
Both teams should finish top 5.