EoS Premier Thread 2019-20

26 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Who in your opinion are I think it's that tight anyone down to penicuik could win it

It is tight Alan Penicuik put us out Scottish but wasnt impressed that day either. Lithgy battered us 6 0 but were lethal over our costly mistakes and took a hiding today. Everybody will drop points thats for sure. Boness now lead the way,it seems theres a different leader every week,which can only be good for the league. 

3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Who in your opinion are I think it's that tight anyone down to penicuik could win it

Impossible to say much at all just now... if they won their game(s) in hand Broxburn would be top with Dundonald + Tranent 2nd... short of a streak leader doubt it'll be clearer till Christmas.

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Mental that there are no impressive teams apart from Whitehill Welfare if they cut out all their mistakes which cost them goals.

Aye mental I'm still looking for a post that says ww have been impressive :thumsup2

If you've seen ww this season youd ken what I was on aboot. Maybes concentrate on yer own coupon busting bassas 🤬😂

26 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Aye mental I'm still looking for a post that says ww have been impressive :thumsup2

If you've seen ww this season youd ken what I was on aboot. Maybes concentrate on yer own coupon busting bassas 🤬😂

Interesting match coming up vs Sauchie. Will you beat them?

I think all the teams are going to have games like that. A lot of teams getting written off. Who do u think will win it
Linlithgow have big strengths and big weaknesses, they'll ship goals but they'll score plenty too, so if nobody else puts a run together they can definitely win it. The top half or so all have enough to be champions; a wee run of consistency might be all it takes.

34 minutes ago, Anychance said:

Heard the committee were getting to involved and no happy with him unbelievable really the team are competing at the top of the league this year and done well last year

Thanks mate.  I'm sure it will all come out in time.  Was just shocked as, like you, i thought everything was going really well.     Cheers.

Just now, lowenan said:

Interesting match coming up vs Sauchie. Will you beat them?

Next 2 Saturdays v Sauchie bud. Minimum 4 points required. Whether get them or not is another question. Sauchie maybe bottom but got their point of Hill o Beath and took 3 goals off Dundonald.Could actually be 2 decent games. 

22 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Matches. WW have to play Sauchie at home on the 5th and then away on the 12th. Important set of games for both sides and Sauchie do have goals in them.

WW plenty enough posession but 2 shots at goal today is worrying whereas like you say Sauchie have goals in them :unsure2:

29 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Next 2 Saturdays v Sauchie bud. Minimum 4 points required. Whether get them or not is another question. Sauchie maybe bottom but got their point of Hill o Beath and took 3 goals off Dundonald.Could actually be 2 decent games. 

Agreed. Think if you survive in the league this season, you can really build on that for the future, with potentially weaker teams coming up from the EOS first, and you being established in this league. Very important to get something from the Sauchie games. 

9 hours ago, lowenan said:

Agreed. Think if you survive in the league this season, you can really build on that for the future, with potentially weaker teams coming up from the EOS first, and you being established in this league. Very important to get something from the Sauchie games. 

While there might be potentially weaker teams coming from below. A Premier Division side is also going to benefit from potentially weaker sides coming down from above to replace the league champions. WW certainly have nothing to fear from VoL, Edinburgh University and Gala having been old sparring partners over the years.

13 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Good start to the season for Bo’ness considering they have played most of there matches away from home. Am I right In saying they will have a big run of home fixtures in the second half of the season? In a very good position if so.

Don't think it will be much of an advantage  as by my reckoning, owing to being in the Scottish, Broxburn have only played 2 home games.

11 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

While there might be potentially weaker teams coming from below. A Premier Division side is also going to benefit from potentially weaker sides coming down from above to replace the league champions. WW certainly have nothing to fear from VoL, Edinburgh University and Gala having been old sparring partners over the years.

True, a unique situation, with both teams coming from above and below being weaker, due to how the league was made this season with the strongest EOS teams, and the bottom teams in the SLFL not being that strong compared to the EOS Premier sides at the moment.