EoS Premier Thread 2019-20

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 22:40, newcastle broon said:

Fixtures will be on EOSFA website Friday 7 o c 🙂

14 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

am or pm

54348590.jpg

Perhaps a bit of confusion in the twittersphere as the Lowland fixtures are also being released on Friday. However for them...

1l056q.jpg

Opening day fixtures of the 2019-20 Eos Premier Division

Saturday 27th July 2019

Blackburn United v. Linlithgow Rose
Broxburn v. Bo'ness
Dunbar United v. Musselburgh Ath.
Dundonald Bluebell v. Crossgates
Jeanfield Swifts v. Camelon
Newtongrange Star v. Tranent
Sauchie v. Hill of Beath
Whitehill Welfare v. Penicuik

I see on one club’s twitter feed that they are charging £7 / £4 admission fee this season, in the Premier league. My club, as I understand, still charging £6 for normal entry fee. What are your club charging, if any one knows?

17 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

I see on one club’s twitter feed that they are charging £7 / £4 admission fee this season, in the Premier league. My club, as I understand, still charging £6 for normal entry fee. What are your club charging, if any one knows?

Linlithgow are 7 and 5. Camelon are 7 and 4

Bo'ness United are charging £7/£4 next season.

Penicuik linlithgow and boness
BU keeper and midfield are looking good. Our defence should be OK but whether or not we can mount a title challenge will depend on the goalscoring. If our new striker can bang in the goals on a regular basis it could be a good season.

2 hours ago, lowenan said:

Who will win the EOS Premier this season?

Thought that Tarnent had already ‘bought’ the league with the players they have signed? 

Apart from Musselburgh, I am looking forward to see how the team of last season - Crossgates do? From nowhere in the South region, a couple of years ago to Premier league, this season; an outstanding achievement!

6 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Thought that Tarnent had already ‘bought’ the league with the players they have signed? 

Apart from Musselburgh, I am looking forward to see how the team of last season - Crossgates do? From nowhere in the South region, a couple of years ago to Premier league, this season; an outstanding achievement!

Who said that Tranent were going to win the league , for sure it was nobody fi the Big-T.

1 hour ago, Halfwit8 said:

Who said that Tranent were going to win the league , for sure it was nobody fi the Big-T.

Must have heard wrong. But it is a bit far fetched with the number of players you have bought, with at least 3 from higher leagues, last season, that the hierarchy are not saying that! There is being coy about the matter and seething at end of season if you dont? 

Anyway all the best for the season coming. 

Must have heard wrong. But it is a bit far fetched with the number of players you have bought, with at least 3 from higher leagues, last season, that the hierarchy are not saying that! There is being coy about the matter and seething at end of season if you dont? 
Anyway all the best for the season coming. 

We haven’t bought anyone. There has been 6 players out and 6 came in. Players come and go throughout the season aswell.