Steve Clarke's coaching team

1 minute ago, Rodhull said:

I just don't understand why a guy who trolls every thread he posts in and numerous other people who've posted on here far longer than me saying he's just an alt account of someone who's already been banned is still here.

It's my own fault I knew he was just on the wind up and replied to him anyway.

All that was sorted out between me and Div and the admins

Nothing for you or anybody else to understand its between me and the guy who banned me 

I am not on the winged up I am 100 per cent serious

Fact you never knew he coaches kids shows your knowledge of the great mans very limated

Clarke could ask him give a great man the opertunity to give something back to the country he loves on a part time basis

And delight fans like myself who grew up worshipping the man

Since the SFA have never offered him any roles in the set up but community projects that he takes cos he loves teaching kids

But he can do so much more and if he has a working relationship with Clarke already we might as well try and capitalise on it at least ask the man if he wants to come in on board

Cos the SFA should hang there heads in shame not giving him the job in 98

Your right to long away from the hot seat but being a striker coach he has no bearing on the team or tactics that is Clarkes job

ON BOARD Scotland boss Steve Clarke secures Kilmarnock assistant Alex Dyer as No2
The Englishman will join up with the new national team manager in time for next month's Euro 2020 qualifiers but will also stay in his current role at Rugby Park

Kilmarnock owner Billy Bowie gave his blessing for the Englishman to team up with the new national boss

Alex Dyer will become Scotland’s No2
Dyer will be on board for June’s Euro 2020 qualifiers — but will also remain as Rugby Park assistant.

Bowie told SunSport: “I have given the go-ahead for Alex to join Steve.

“Alex will stay at Kilmarnock as well, so that will work out fine for us.”

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

ON BOARD Scotland boss Steve Clarke secures Kilmarnock assistant Alex Dyer as No2
The Englishman will join up with the new national team manager in time for next month's Euro 2020 qualifiers but will also stay in his current role at Rugby Park

Kilmarnock owner Billy Bowie gave his blessing for the Englishman to team up with the new national boss

Alex Dyer will become Scotland’s No2
Dyer will be on board for June’s Euro 2020 qualifiers — but will also remain as Rugby Park assistant.

Bowie told SunSport: “I have given the go-ahead for Alex to join Steve.

“Alex will stay at Kilmarnock as well, so that will work out fine for us.”

Good news and will piss off Malky the racist so that's excellent too.

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Al D is a top bloke, a very infectious character thou he can be a hard task master if he needs to be, never heard a bad word about him from any of the players at Rugby Park.....

10 hours ago, Kuro said:

Not just Malky, but every single Tartan Army shortbread muncher who can't stand the fact an English accent will grace our pure Scottish dressing room.

45 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Not just Malky, but every single Tartan Army shortbread muncher who can't stand the fact an English accent will grace our pure Scottish dressing room.

There are plenty of English accents in the dressing room already. 

17 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

All that was sorted out between me and Div and the admins

Nothing for you or anybody else to understand its between me and the guy who banned me 

I am not on the winged up I am 100 per cent serious

Fact you never knew he coaches kids shows your knowledge of the great mans very limated

Clarke could ask him give a great man the opertunity to give something back to the country he loves on a part time basis

And delight fans like myself who grew up worshipping the man

Since the SFA have never offered him any roles in the set up but community projects that he takes cos he loves teaching kids

But he can do so much more and if he has a working relationship with Clarke already we might as well try and capitalise on it at least ask the man if he wants to come in on board

Cos the SFA should hang there heads in shame not giving him the job in 98

Your right to long away from the hot seat but being a striker coach he has no bearing on the team or tactics that is Clarkes job

Are you saying because Cathro (or anyone else unamed) didn't play at the top level then he is automatically a lesser coach or manager than someone who did?    

1 minute ago, forameus said:

And there are plenty in our support who are absolutely seething at that.

I think it's a society thing as well. I'm English-born (with Scottish parents) and have been told my whole life that I'm "not a real Scot". Surely if someone cares about the country and will do their best then that's all that matters? Where you were born and what your accent sounds like has nothing to do with your character.

Just now, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

I think it's a society thing as well. I'm English-born (with Scottish parents) and have been told my whole life that I'm "not a real Scot". Surely if someone cares about the country and will do their best then that's all that matters? Where you were born and what your accent sounds like has nothing to do with your character.

It's the wee-man mentality a lot have.  It's quite pathetic.  If you feel like you're Scottish, you're Scottish.  No amount of sad wee guy in a glengarry hat can tell you otherwise.  

When it comes to players, I'm with you.  I don't care if they speak like they're English, look like they're English, and go to Maga on their hollybags and abuse the locals like they're English, as long as they actually want to play for us, and play like it fucking matters.  We've got "traditional" Scottish players that that seems beyond.

5 minutes ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

Sorry to hear that.  I am also English-born (York) to Scottish parents but thankfully never had that.  

And yes you are correct

2 minutes ago, Chicken George said:

There are also English accents in our support, as there are indeed Scots with English accents.

Absolutely there are.  There's a few I seem to always see/hear when I'm travelling via Mount Florida for the games that seem to have just as much desire and affinity to support us than "PURE SCOTTISH LADDIES".  

Edited by forameus

On 23/05/2019 at 20:03, Antiochas III said:

Sorry to hear that.  I am also English-born (York) to Scottish parents but thankfully never had that.  

And yes you are correct

I'm surprised you haven't.  I've been told the same by my own family despite growing up in England and having a Scottish accent.

Don't give a shite what anyone's accent is.  If someone wants to play for Scotland or support the team then jump on board.