Steve Clarke's coaching team

5 hours ago, Aufc said:

Some scottish football fans are thick as f**k

Cathero might been.number two at club level

But its Clarke that picks the team the formation the tactics and shape off the team

Why would he need a good number two to tell him otherwise when its just gonna cost more cash

Cash that might be put into grass roots for the future off our game?

I am not saying Fletcher would work for free but money is not a motivation for him when he has earned millions

Is it not better we had a guy the younger guys could look up to who has won some off the biggest honours in the game?

Who might in the limated time pass on the knowledge he had playing for Scotland to our midfield?

With out a doubt the strongest element off our team?

Cathero go give you heads a wobble

Look at how Fletcher battled back after almost not playing again the grit the courage the stuborness the determination a ispirational player and if he helped give us the same fight along with Clarke we would never look back for next two tourements maybe three if they stayed maybe Clarke left and passed the torch at some point doon the line?

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Cathero might been.number two at club level
But its Clarke that picks the team the formation the tactics and shape off the team
Why would he need a good number two to tell him otherwise when its just gonna cost more cash
Cash that might be put into grass roots for the future off our game?
I am not saying Fletcher would work for free but money is not a motivation for him when he has earned millions
Is it not better we had a guy the younger guys could look up to who has won some off the biggest honours in the game?
Who might in the limated time pass on the knowledge he had playing for Scotland to our midfield?
With out a doubt the strongest element off our team?
Cathero go give you heads a wobble

It is all well and good bringing fletcher in and everyone looking up to him. But if he is then fucking hopeless then it is pointless.

Cathro has a proven history of being an exceptional coach. Yes Hearts was a shambles but it didnt seem to stop a premiership team taking him on almost immediately.

But lets ignore that and get big Daz in so all the young boys can w**k him off

10 minutes ago, Aufc said:

It is all well and good bringing fletcher in and everyone looking up to him. But if he is then fucking hopeless then it is pointless.

Cathro has a proven history of being an exceptional coach. Yes Hearts was a shambles but it didnt seem to stop a premiership team taking him on almost immediately.

But lets ignore that and get big Daz in so all the young boys can w**k him off

What about the rest off what I said?

About Fletcher battling back to play again from illness and being a winner going to the top off football 

Cathero has never did that or never will.I would want a leader and a fighter in my corner in the dugout

And another thing look at the top managers he has played under.Pretty sure he has picked up more about the game on that journey than Cathero

Guys got guts determination and never backs down and could play and shut out worlds best on his day

Sooner see a guy like him work with McTomilay McGregor Armstrong McGinn in his limated time to make them better players

And find the other coach to be a striker coach but not McGee again

Clarity

What about the rest off what I said?
About Fletcher battling back to play again from illness and being a winner going to the top off football 
Cathero has never did that or never will.I would want a leader and a fighter in my corner in the dugout
And another thing look at the top managers he has played with.Pretty sure he has picked up more about the game on that journey than Cathero
Guys got guts determination and never backs down and could play and shut out worlds best on his day
Sooner see a guy like him work with McTomilay McGregor Armstrong McGinn in his limated time to make them better players
And find the other coach to be a striker coach but not McGee again

I tend to look past sentiment in football.

Dean windass played at a top level. Would you want him in the coaching set up?

For the record, i dont really have an issue with fletcher being part of the set up. He seems pretty knowledgeable. Just dont see how you can write off cathro based on his experience at hearts

31 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I tend to look past sentiment in football.

Dean windass played at a top level. Would you want him in the coaching set up?

For the record, i dont really have an issue with fletcher being part of the set up. He seems pretty knowledgeable. Just dont see how you can write off cathro based on his experience at hearts

Naw he played in a top league the same league as Charlie Miller who I see coaching kids fitbaw

Hardly your best analogy to be making

Windas is a weapon both off them

I write Cathero off cos I want guys who can coach different elements off squad

Clarke the defence

Fletcher the midfielders 

Maloney maybe the forwards which why I said try knock him off Belguim

And bring Fletcher in as a coach even

Clarity

Naw he played in a top league the same league as Charlie Miller who I see coaching kids fitbaw
Hardly you best analogy to be making
Windas is a weapon both off them
I write Cathero off cos I want guys who can coach different elements off squad
Clarke the defence
Fletcher the midfielders 
Maloney maybe the forwards which why I said try knock him off Belguim
And bring Fletcher in as a coach even

Didnt realise you had experience of cathros coachint methods

7 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Didnt realise you had experience of cathros coachint methods

Cathros?

Bit off a old synic but prepher former pro youth players not coaching my national squad

I have no interest in his coaching methods or were he has been

Much prepher top players coaching the new breed of top players

Clarity

15 minutes ago, skippy2015 said:

Ideally u want Cathro a top coach and Austin McPhee a top analyst. Great team would be Clarke Cathro McPhee and Maloney but unfortunately this won’t happen

Naw I want coaches with the highest experience at the top off the game passing on there experience to the players

Would actually love Dalglish in the set up as a striking coach

Or even part of the staff fact he has been over looked for years is totally pathetic

I am not saying he would take it as not being the gaffer but you never know the mans a patriotic Scot and has a wealth off knowledge to teach

Cathero dont even come close

And Joe Jordan was number two as well for years at clubs

And nobody has thought about him in that capasity

Alan Russell to as striker coach would be good steal him away from England and can pay him the right money

Clarity

Naw I want coaches with the highest experience at the top off the game passing on there experience to the players
Or even part of the staff fact he has been over looked for years is totally pathetic
I am not saying he would take it as not being the gaffer but you never know the mans a patriotic Scot and has a wealth off knowledge to teach

Alan Russell to as striker coach would be good steal him away from England and can pay him the right money

Superb

12 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Superb

Russell is ex Killie pretty sure he is Scottish from Glasgow 

Granted he has more to work with but back in the day we shared Hodgekinson the keeper coach

Why cant we even see if that is possible again with him?

Or maybe he just wants to work with the players from England?

Clarity

27 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Dalglish doesn't even coach the teams he manages. Steve Clarke did all the coaching when Dalglish was last in charge at Liverpool.

So appointing a guy that doesn't really coach or at least hasn't in a long, long time doesn't sound like a good idea.

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Dalglish doesn't even coach the teams he manages. Steve Clarke did all the coaching when Dalglish was last in charge at Liverpool.

So appointing a guy that doesn't really coach or at least hasn't in a long, long time doesn't sound like a good idea.

Clark was playing for different teams when the King was winning things as a gaffer

Apart from 2011

Clarity

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Clarke was not with him first time round or at Blackburn clown

And he won league cup in 2011

Won more without any involvement with Clarke

Great stuff but he wasn't a coach then either. So having a guy who isn't a coach specifically in a coaching role would be monumentally stupid.

Which I assume you know as nobody's that stupid so you obviously are just a sad troll so another for the ignored list.

5 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Great stuff but he wasn't a coach then either. So having a guy who isn't a coach specifically in a coaching role would be monumentally stupid.

Which I assume you know as nobody's that stupid so you obviously are just a sad troll so another for the ignored list.

Dalglish has coached he coaches kids all around Glasgow and Liverpool if he can coach kids he can coach adults

I play with guys his age that still understand the game were to be were to go to find space or to use pace or hold it up he can do all this and scored the best goals at highest level

Aye go ahead ignore me great your not worth talking to any further anyway

8 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

You're coming across as a sad bullying keyboard warrior yourself here. 

1 minute ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

You're coming across as a sad bullying keyboard warrior yourself here. 

I just don't understand why a guy who trolls every thread he posts in and numerous other people who've posted on here far longer than me saying he's just an alt account of someone who's already been banned is still here.

It's my own fault I knew he was just on the wind up and replied to him anyway.