New set up for next season

Unfortunately I'm a bit of a technophobe so I'm not sure how to upload the file but the EOS have sent clubs the set up for next season.

Highlights:

Premier starts on 27th July. One of the teams listed is Bonnyrigg/Whitehill.

Three down.

Division one is split into two seeded conferences with 12 teams playing 34 games with home away fixtures against teams in your conference and one game against each team in the other.

Runners up will play off for third promotion spot. Winners will play off for first division title.

League cup will be played in the spring with a straight knock out format. There will be NO EOS qualifying cup next season.

As predicted a vote on making the King Cup first division only will be held at the AGM.

3 minutes ago, patriot1 said:

Unfortunately I'm a bit of a technophobe so I'm not sure how to upload the file but the EOS have sent clubs the set up for next season.

Highlights:

Premier starts on 27th July. One of the teams listed is Bonnyrigg/Whitehill.

Three down.

Division one is split into two seeded conferences with 12 teams playing 34 games with home away fixtures against teams in your conference and one game against each team in the other.

Runners up will play off for third promotion spot. Winners will play off for first division title.

League cup will be played in the spring with a straight knock out format. There will be NO EOS qualifying cup next season.

As predicted a vote on making the King Cup first division only will be held at the AGM.

Can I ask, how many in the EOS premier - 15 or 16?  I know the top 5 of each conference went up but with allegedly no relegation/promotion is there going to be a 16th added?

1 minute ago, honestman54 said:

Can I ask, how many in the EOS premier - 15 or 16?  I know the top 5 of each conference went up but with allegedly no relegation/promotion is there going to be a 16th added?

Best 6th place out of the three conferences went up also 

3 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Surprised at the 3 down out the premier, just thought it would be the two 1st Div winners 

Three down from sixteen was my preferred option. As were seeded not localised leagues.

Less cups and more league games is fine by me.

Edited by patriot1

Conference B

Aniston, Cold stream, Dalkeith, East houses, Edinburgh, Glenrothes, Hawick, Inverkeithing, Preston, Stirling Uni, Tweedmouth and Tynecastle.

Glenrothes were seeded 12.

Inter conference games were seeded.

1 minute ago, pipedreamer said:

Has the EoS been told that whitehill are safe in the LL if Bonnyrigg don’t get a license?

looks like it hasn't been sorted yet as both are showing in same spot, inter conference games aren't seeded, its a full 12 games(6home/6away) on top of your own 22 Conference games..

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

As there's a proposal over the King Cup. Is there a proposal over a tiered First and Second Division in 2020-21?

Looks like a vote in next AGM that King Cup will be First Division only and 2020-21 still to be decided and " to be considered in due course"

1 hour ago, patriot1 said:

There will be NO EOS qualifying cup next season.

Is that correct or did you mean the Qualifying Leagues (which were at the start of the season)?

And assuming it's the Qualifying Leagues which are gone, was there any mention of the EOS Qualifying Cup or South Challenge Cup?

Edited by Ginaro

13 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Is that correct or did you mean the Qualifying Leagues (which were at the start of the season)?

And assuming the it's the Qualifying Leagues which are gone, was there any mention of the EOS Qualifying Cup or South Challenge Cup?

Qualifying Leagues are gone, League Cup straight knockout starting in spring.