Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm going, but still looking forward to a summer holiday. My wife is coming with me so she'll probably prefer not having to actually go to any football.

Missing the Rangers game on the Sunday seems like a nice bonus too.

It's a great part of the world to be fair. You should try and go to Montenegro if you have time. I'm just back from Croatia actually. 

How many nights you out there?

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Perth persuasion are claiming Trakai were any good at all.

Whilst its only fans of perennial lower league teams who constantly bleat about what a national embarrassment it was that St Johnstone lost, on away goals, to a team with five International players in it. 

Lithuania and Scotland were in the same division in the Nations League, fwiw. How would a club with 5 Scotland Internationalists do in the Scottish top flight?

Well, that was unbelievably shite.
Refreshing, in a way, but not a good way.

We were clueless.
Brophy got bossed by two big lumps. He needs to try to find space, but he got absolutely zero support.

We hardly created anything.

Jesus fucking christ on a bendy bus.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Whilst its only fans of perennial lower league teams who constantly bleat about what a national embarrassment it was that St Johnstone lost, on away goals, to a team with five International players in it. 

Lithuania and Scotland were in the same division in the Nations League, fwiw. How would a club with 5 Scotland Internationalists do in the Scottish top flight?

Probably lose to Connah's Quay Nomads. 

The Killie board need to take some of the blame for this. They took waaaaayyy too long to get a replacement in and when they did, brought in a guy who has never been a manger in his own right and that can barely speak english. Having said that, the team should have had enough about them to dispose of that side

I have one acquaintance who booked for Cyprus before the Niederkorn game - and he went, with two mates! - and he booked for Kosovo last month, before Prishtina lost to St. Joseph's. he didn't go to Kosovo though! 
Scheidt happens. 
Anyone who'd rather see Killie reimburse fans - rather than use the money to pay a transfer target an extra few hundred a week to make sure he opts for Killie and not, say, Wrexham or Chesterfield - is no supporter of Kilmarnock FC. 

They probably need the money for Alesso’s compensation tbh.