Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

That’s a great point mate.
Serious question, do you think the board, like a lot of the fans have got caught up in the feeling of being ‘big time’ and made stupid decisions ?
If you went through, Partizan was a sellout. This arrogant attitude has cost the club a fortune.

Your probably right only time will tell. It’s going to be a hard fall and quick depart from the scene for some fans.

So which of you have already booked travel to Serbia?
I'm going, but still looking forward to a summer holiday. My wife is coming with me so she'll probably prefer not having to actually go to any football.

Missing the Rangers game on the Sunday seems like a nice bonus too.

Beaten by a team that needed pens to beat Edinburgh City [emoji23]

Pretty sure we could have got a result against that mob at home [emoji23]

Didn’t even need to look out your passports for your European “adventure” [emoji23]

18 years since your last soirée in Europe, probably another 18 years until your next [emoji23]

National embarrassments [emoji23]

1 minute ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Your probably right only time will tell. It’s going to be a hard fall and quick depart from the scene for some fans.

Which is crap for the whole of Scottish football. The embarrassing results for both clubs and the national team are getting regular.

This is not just a problem for Killie.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its worth mentioning that the "beetroot howking mob" went on to beat Swedens third best team in the next round.

5 of them have caps for Lithuania, and another has caps for Belarus. They had two young forwards who destroyed us, Maksimov seems to have been given a ban due to an illegal transfer, while Dorley moved to Slovan Liberec for 500k at the end of the season, at the age of 18.

Connahs Quay are a part time side who needed penalties to beat Edinburgh City.

Their third best team?! Caps for Lithuania??! Christ I didn't realise all that.

10 of Kilmarnock's starting XI had played for at least their national Under 21 side. No one is arguing St Johnstone's embarrassment was far smaller than Killie's but only those of a Perth persuasion are claiming Trakai were any good at all.

I have one acquaintance who booked for Cyprus before the Niederkorn game - and he went, with two mates! - and he booked for Kosovo last month, before Prishtina lost to St. Joseph's. he didn't go to Kosovo though! 

Scheidt happens. 

Anyone who'd rather see Killie reimburse fans - rather than use the money to pay a transfer target an extra few hundred a week to make sure he opts for Killie and not, say, Wrexham or Chesterfield - is no supporter of Kilmarnock FC.