Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

Agree with all of this except the part about Cameron.  I still don't see what he offers and will be surprised if he makes it at SPFL level.   Bringing him on was desperation and showed how weak our bench/squad is.

He's already shown that he can make it at SPFL level when he played for Stranraer last season.

Angelo can go. 

The c**t can't speak English and his football is chronic. 

Get rid before it's too late. That second half yesterday is the worst half I've ever seen from a team. 

Call me seething, heads gone etc all you like because you will be absolutely correct.

Pathetic, embarrassing performance and we deserve all the slaggings we get. Apart from when its rotten *** b*****ds trying to do it, you can all f**k off.

1 minute ago, Nadroj said:

Angelo can go. 

Get rid before it's too late. That second half yesterday is the worst half I've ever seen from a team. 

Call me seething, heads gone etc all you like because you will be absolutely correct.

Pathetic, embarrassing performance and we deserve all the slaggings we get. Apart from when its rotten *** b*****ds trying to do it, you can all f**k off.

^^^ Belgrade Hilton refusing to do a refund type post.

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

Agree with all of this except the part about Cameron.  I still don't see what he offers and will be surprised if he makes it at SPFL level.   Bringing him on was desperation and showed how weak our bench/squad is.

Exceptionally harsh on an 18 year old lad. From the reserve matches I’ve seen and watching the Stranraer highlights last season he’s got a good physical presence, a decent touch and an eye for a goal and an assist. Time will tell but with continued good attitude and the right coaching he could have a good career.

53 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Angelo can go. 

sawers3.thumb.jpg.61ab4d3f6746c97bb36483075a47bf92.jpg

10 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Aw shut the f**k up man. The boy is about 19 and was brought on with 5 minutes to go

Absolutely pish poor from you making comments saying you'll be surprised if he makes it. Away have a lie down.

It kind of proves my point - desperation and a weak bench.

Love how you criticise me for having an opinion where you think I am being over critical , yet you then slaughter the manager after 2 games.. 

Edited by paul wright scores
Spelling

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

He's already shown that he can make it at SPFL level when he played for Stranraer last season.

It was a genuine mistake as I was making sure I was referring to the SPFL rather than the SPL forgetting that the SPFL covers more than the Premiership.   I meant that I do not think he will be good enough for the Premiership.  

At least I can always rely on you to proof read my posts. 

Edited by paul wright scores
Typo

9 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You should support your local team imo.

Supporting a pretty successful team cos ‘my dad does honest’ is very bigot brothers type behaviour.

it's not really though is it, infact my dad did take me to my local team as a youngster ,  i always keep an eye out for dumbartons scores but i cant say i support them.

never knew there were so many rules on what team to support and the funny thing is liverpool was my local team for some years, i await another rule why i shouldnt support liverpool.

I really don't count anything that happened in the Mark McGhee era.........
However, I had heard of Sigma Olomouc - think they'd pumped Kilmarnock 4-0 on aggregate a few years beforehand, and the Czech league is decent enough.
McGhee deemed them not worthy of watching, even though they played a round earlier.  His pre-season training was questionable, jumping into streams in Austria and the likes. The home tie was 1-1 and fairly even until about an hour, when our whole team collectively died on their feet - and then it was knife through better with the likes of Stuart Duff in central defence and Derek Young at right-back.
Nevertheless, as bad as the likes of the Malmo and Sigma rumpings were - they were credible opponents - the Welsh league is somewhere between Scots League One and the Lowland League in standard.

So... League Two?

Angelo can go. 
The state of this soapdodger [emoji23]

Girfuy

12 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

I have to agree 100% with this and said so last night.  We deserve all the slagging we get after it. 

I am mortified after that result last night and can't believe how the feel good factor can be lost so easily and so quickly.  The Steve Clarke legacy wiped out in 180 minutes. 

Whatever, I will have a nice day out in Belgrade a fortnight today along with my father but after the ticket disgrace for Rhyl we still won't have been able to see Killie in Europe together and now doubt we ever will, as he is in his 80s. 

The players and the management should hold their heads in shame after that 'performance'.

Mate, I feel bad for you and your auld man. If it's any consolation (it won't be) half the clubs in the league have their own Connah's Quay story. I still boil with rage when I think about Birkirkara and a game that they had no right to win after the chances we spurned that night. But that's football. It can be a hoor sometimes.