Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Would it be unreasonable to say that the club should be reimbursing fans who bought flights as an apology? Sure, that’s the risk you take in European football but this is a shocking result. The fans loyalty has not been repaid.

It would be completely unreasonable, I'd be fuming if I was a Kilmarnock fan and the club was spending many thousands of pounds paying fans for being smart arses and trying to book travel before they were through. If you are daft enough to gamble like that then that is the risk you take.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Would it be unreasonable to say that the club should be reimbursing fans who bought flights as an apology? Sure, that’s the risk you take in European football but this is a shocking result. The fans loyalty has not been repaid.

They should be made to pay double.  Not an ounce of sympathy.  Fans are not entitled to anything.

Edited by Savage Henry

f**k me rigid, we really do not start Seasons well. This is peak minter tbh, good luck to CQN in the next round, they may be hammer throwers but they appear to have been good enough to beat us over two legs. Going to be a long haul to win over the fans over now for AA.
And to think you were over on the Celtic European thread giving out advice as to how Celtic could go further in Europe.

You should have emailed the Killie board with that advice..[emoji3]

Guest Moomintroll

I am raging beyond all belief, I feel like starting on the skag. We are going to be a laughing stock on here for years to come & rightly so.

Meh. Saints aren't really in any position to point and laugh.

I won't stick the boot in but this will be brought up the next time the Killie boys give it the big un.

Wouldn’t say we are laughing but it shows Killie’s success was all down to Clarke and they’ll definitely be bottom half dross again this season.

Killie never even made Europe [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Who are the killie fans going to support in Belgrade?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Trakai had several players who would shine in Scottish football,  that is a fact. I'd love to have had 2 in particular at Saints and if it wasnt for work permits we'd have bought them.

They were a bunch of beetroot-howkers, sit down.

On 21/06/2019 at 10:34, Squirrelhumper said:

Booked.

Edinburgh-London-Budapest

Tuesday in Budapest, we've hired a coach (with spaces) to Belgrade on the Wednesday

2 nights in Belgrade

Back to Budapest on Friday, night in Budapest on the Friday.

Budapest-Dublin-Glasgow on the Saturday.

Pump the **** on the Sunday.

Hahahaha, what a total embarrassment to this great country