Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

Just now, jamamafegan said:

Would it be unreasonable to say that the club should be reimbursing fans who bought flights as an apology? Sure, that’s the risk you take in European football but this is a shocking result. The fans loyalty has not been repaid.

Sell Greg Taylor for the refund money imo

"Signor Dolce, my name is Morrison. On behalf of the assembled multitudes, I'd like to warmly welcome you to British football.  I feel certain your stay with us will prove educational to both of us."

I'm sort of laughing. I sort of laughed at us losing to Niederkorn. But that's an almost tragic loss. What a gang that mob are. They were 25/1 to win tonight's leg, never mind the tie. 

I hope things work out for you, but Signor Dolce will need to be a very quick learner. 😦

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Would it be unreasonable to say that the club should be reimbursing fans who bought flights as an apology? Sure, that’s the risk you take in European football but this is a shocking result. The fans loyalty has not been repaid.

Yes it would be unreasonable

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Refund the fans for being arrogant twats ?? No chance.

It’s a horrendous result for Scottish football though.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

Not the clubs fault if fans took the chance on booking a trip that wasn't guaranteed. 

Horrific result for Killie tonight.