Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

On 12/07/2019 at 21:04, Moomintroll said:
On 12/07/2019 at 20:41, Sheep62 said:
Myself and my son had four tickets for Burnley away last season, two away end which we used and two home end which we gave to a couple of fellow Aberdeen supporters at face value.
There is something really rewarding about doing something like that.
Glad you guys had a good trip.
As I stay down your way nowadays, I get a  little pissed at the anomosity that seems to have sprung up between elements of our support in the last year or so 

I managed to get 5 tickets, 3 preordered & 2 that I passed on to Dindy & someone I know down here that didn't get a ticket. Would not have dreamed of taking a penny over face value off other Killie fans but I have had the hangover from hell all day due to the volume of free Strongbow offered.

Think it was the jaegerbombs that tipped me over the edge.

Guest Moomintroll
Think it was the jaegerbombs that tipped me over the edge.
My head was not happy with Buzby on Friday morning, been a long time since I have had a hangover as fierce as that.

Looking at the seats remaining on the ticket app it appears we've sold out the East and Frank Beattie stands, and the Moffat stand sales are coming along nicely too. I'd expect upwards of 8000 at this one, and upwards of 10000 against Partizan if we get through.

Big crowd tomorrow?

45 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

The Frank Beattie & East Stand have sold out for tonight's game, only Moffat Stand tickets left now.......

Is that legit or based purely on the online ticket site?  

I had to buy a moffat seat because the app showed yesterday that the whole of the East Stand was bought but I doubt that will be true.

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Is that legit or based purely on the online ticket site?  

I had to buy a moffat seat because the app showed yesterday that the whole of the East Stand was bought but I doubt that will be true.

The shop staff have been telling customers since yesterday late afternoon both FB & East are sold out, thou I believe a section or two in the FB have been reserved for UEFA use.....

Guest Moomintroll
Can you get tickets at the stadium tonight?
Have to stop selling them by 5:45 due to UEFA regulations, pre-ordered tickets can still be collected after that time I believe.