Killie's "European" Tour 2019/20

Cant read too much into the managers first game in charge. Still getting to know the players and understand what we need - a number 10 and some attacking options. The result was more important than the performance, especially against such a difficult opponent- it was never going to be pretty. 

I said before a ball was kicked I would take 0-1, so to come back up the road with a goal lead and 2 away goals is excellent. 

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Minter.

You seem rather upset at the Juggernaut's sojourn into Europe.

Still. at least you've got Hope Solo taking a selfie with your away strip to console you.

Not long back from Chester. Great time away, a brilliant laugh on the train yesterday with some lads dressed as pirates going to a stag do in Dublin via Holyhead. Not the best of games and a bit heart-in-mouth after Taylor's own goal but in the run-up to that we didn't look like conceding let alone losing. Absolute scenes when the big dog Stuart Findlay headed home the winner, from where I stood it looked like he'd missed but I went daft when I saw the ball touch the back of the net. I've never seen such a poor home support before at any ground and I hope we get a big crowd into RP on Thursday night to cheer the boys on to Belgrade. 

Guest Moomintroll
Fair play, well done Moom :thumsup2
Was a great day & night, I know it was only Wales but bloody hell I have missed European games, Lurgan & Stavanger feels like a lifetime ago.

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
22 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:
Fair play, well done Moom :thumsup2

Was a great day & night, I know it was only Wales but bloody hell I have missed European games, Lurgan & Stavanger feels like a lifetime ago.

Myself and my son had four tickets for Burnley away last season, two away end which we used and two home end which we gave to a couple of fellow Aberdeen supporters at face value.

There is something really rewarding about doing something like that.

Glad you guys had a good trip.

As I stay down your way nowadays, I get a  little pissed at the anomosity that seems to have sprung up between elements of our support in the last year or so 

Guest Moomintroll
Myself and my son had four tickets for Burnley away last season, two away end which we used and two home end which we gave to a couple of fellow Aberdeen supporters at face value.
As I stay down your way nowadays, I get a  little pissed at the anomosity that seems to have sprung up between elements of our support in the last year or so 
Yeah, no idea where that has come from aside from the sudden proximity in our league positions. Mostly let it wash over me although I must admit I can react to some posts to generate mischief if the mood takes me.

Guest Moomintroll
I managed to get 5 tickets, 3 preordered & 2 that I passed on to Dindy & someone I know down here that didn't get a ticket. Would not have dreamed of taking a penny over face value off other Killie fans but I have had the hangover from hell all day due to the volume of free Strongbow offered.

10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
26 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Yeah, no idea where that has come from aside from the sudden proximity in our league positions. Mostly let it wash over me although I must admit I can react to some posts to generate mischief if the mood takes me.

Guilty as well ;)