Damage to Holm Park

Neds have smashed toilets at Musselburgh and caused damage at Easthouses in recent years. 

Call me Judge Dredd but personally I'd give them hard labour repairing the roads if they have so much energy to use up. 

9 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Neds have smashed toilets at Musselburgh and caused damage at Easthouses in recent years. 

Call me Judge Dredd but personally I'd give them hard labour repairing the roads if they have so much energy to use up. 

I'd give them a Pinochet Helicopter Tour.

There is no excuse really, they are arseholes with no appreciation for the time and money that goes into running clubs that rely of these types of facilities. They dont understand as they have nothing wothwhile to do most of the time and in most cases nothing to really lose. To them its just another facility going up in there area that they wont get access to or use. It might as well be brand new fancy houses.

Seem similar damage to the community pitch at Dumbarton East when it was upgraded. A few bright sparks took a carry out down, burst through the fence and proceeded to have a campfire on the edge of the eighteen yard box !!  That facility already had a large fence and CCTV, made no difference. If they want in and to do damage they will.

The facility at Dumbarton East is now mostly unlocked at all times, during school holidays and weekends were its in use.,There are literaly a hundred kids on it. Its well used and more importantly other than a few bottles left lying its looked after by the kids, as its there space to play.  Unbelievably the only issue is selfish dog walkers. in a park with plenty large grass areas, they choose to walk there dogs on the 4g surface and they inevitably leave some dog shit. 

A better deterent would be to get the young team involved at Holm Park, give them some free tickets to games, allow them some time on the pitch to play.

That way they see the consequences of there actions and have some connection with the facility. 

1 hour ago, Dylangt7 said:

There is no excuse really, they are arseholes with no appreciation for the time and money that goes into running clubs that rely of these types of facilities. They dont understand as they have nothing wothwhile to do most of the time and in most cases nothing to really lose. To them its just another facility going up in there area that they wont get access to or use. It might as well be brand new fancy houses.

Seem similar damage to the community pitch at Dumbarton East when it was upgraded. A few bright sparks took a carry out down, burst through the fence and proceeded to have a campfire on the edge of the eighteen yard box !!  That facility already had a large fence and CCTV, made no difference. If they want in and to do damage they will.

The facility at Dumbarton East is now mostly unlocked at all times, during school holidays and weekends were its in use.,There are literaly a hundred kids on it. Its well used and more importantly other than a few bottles left lying its looked after by the kids, as its there space to play.  Unbelievably the only issue is selfish dog walkers. in a park with plenty large grass areas, they choose to walk there dogs on the 4g surface and they inevitably leave some dog shit. 

A better deterent would be to get the young team involved at Holm Park, give them some free tickets to games, allow them some time on the pitch to play.

That way they see the consequences of there actions and have some connection with the facility. 

Committee men up and down the country dont want the  youmg team though

Cos the majority turn up smashed with drink on them and are liable to get into fights with other fans Buckied out there bangers 

I wish that soulution was as simple but the reality is that they dont care about the damage the cause or the money it cost

And there Dad should have put a hat  on it

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

A wee while back some cretins from a home in the village caused damage at beechwood, i posted it on facebook urging the people of Auchinleck to do something about it as the police had no control over them, what happened next was their social workers contacted the police who turned up at my work as they wanted me charged, luckily it all blew over and the vandalism stopped apart from a few local yobs tanning the pie hut.

1 hour ago, geo 1909 said:

A wee while back some cretins from a home in the village caused damage at beechwood, i posted it on facebook urging the people of Auchinleck to do something about it as the police had no control over them, what happened next was their social workers contacted the police who turned up at my work as they wanted me charged, luckily it all blew over and the vandalism stopped apart from a few local yobs tanning the pie hut.

Politically correct shite .The worlds gone mad .

On a more legal note, as WD Council now own the facility so I would have thought a couple of security guards (or night watchmen as we used to call them back in the day) would be par for the course?

On a more legal note, as WD Council now own the facility so I would have thought a couple of security guards (or night watchmen as we used to call them back in the day) would be par for the course?
The council have always owned holm park. Something needs 2 be done 2 stop these wee pr*cks getting in cos next time it could be the pitch thats set on fire.

Mon the papers

12 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

WDC have always owned Holm Park 

not sure if this is in reposne to my comment or not, so forgive me if not.

WDC have always owned a lot of sites, doesnt mean they invest in protecting there assets when they do.