Pennies v fallin there you go guys batter in

Bawsoot

I think its time we all moved on tbh. 

Pennies will soon be no more and we can all go on safe in the knowledge of that. 

I felt it was only right to acknowledge there domination over the last few years. Personally I would be proud of it.

Gaz , that lad wouldnt get a game of kirby at the top road in Fallin m8. Bit like yourself my friend.

12 hours ago, Redondo said:

Pennies will soon be no more and we can all go on safe in the knowledge of that. 

I felt it was only right to acknowledge there domination over the last few years. Personally I would be proud of it.

Gaz , that lad wouldnt get a game of kirby at the top road in Fallin m8. Bit like yourself my friend.

Yes it will be pennies no more, just the same as they were going to the safl lol or will it be? watch this space. 

Any manager would be proud of a possibility of 10 trophies in 2 seasons (if they win there 2 cup finals) and one of them being a major 

they two players have been outstanding for pennies this year and would walk into your team any day of the week and twice on a Sunday 

Ross u never fail to ammuse me :) u obviously thought ad do OK if u asked to sign me lol oh wait that never happened either did it? 

Get it right up yees..... Know yer place, behind us :) toffee

2 hours ago, Gaz8 said:

Ross u never fail to ammuse me :) u obviously thought ad do OK if u asked to sign me lol oh wait that never happened either did it? 

Get it right up yees..... Know yer place, behind us :) toffee

Were u really asked to sign m8, really??

Think not!!

U used to be no a bad player, 2 year ago when u were no wae anyone, u were given an option of training , that is all. At the time you couldnt drive tho. Then that season u played for another team against us, how did that go?  Now ur the biggest cheerleader in ammie football!!

U wouldnt even get a call for Fallin 35s never mind the ammies, now go away back under ur rock. 

Ps, did u ever pass that driving test??

Glad to hear it funmac glad we agree on something and put that to bed :)

So nice to see redondo now admitting he's the tactical genius himself Ross :) f**k me if syngenta beat yous there was suhin wrong wi u being the big guns then eh......... But yes a am driving n no a still a don't want to come ;)

If other people want to call Ross that then thats nice for him. 

Redondo will just keep u right seen as ur making it out that u were begged to go when nothing could be further from the truth. 

Maybe see u next season pal.

On 25/05/2019 at 22:15, Redondo said:

Yes it will be pennies no more, just the same as they were going to the safl lol or will it be? watch this space. 

Any manager would be proud of a possibility of 10 trophies in 2 seasons (if they win there 2 cup finals) and one of them being a major 

they two players have been outstanding for pennies this year and would walk into your team any day of the week and twice on a Sunday 

• 2 weeks later...