Pennies v fallin there you go guys batter in

Bawsoot

18 minutes ago, JCBino said:

Only seen them a couple of times but are Fallin not that team where players that can’t get a game for Pennies go? 

I’m sure I’ve heard that else where lol are you saying there a poor mans pennies? Lol

2 minutes ago, Funmac said:

Poor??probably an appropriate word.Giving the riches at your disposal eh..Boys grew a concience and moved to a proper run club.

I personally wasn’t say they were poor if you read it correctly. I was asking Jc bino if that was what he was insinuating. A well run club?? There is not many if any better run amateur clubs locally than pennies imo

On 19/05/2019 at 18:15, Bawsoot said:

A page for use to discuss your busines on 

10 hours ago, JCBino said:

Only seen them a couple of times but are Fallin not that team where players that can’t get a game for Pennies go? 

Only seen both teams coupe times myself but penny’s would pish all over fallin 6 days a week An twice on a Sunday 

44 minutes ago, Blue cafu said:

Only seen both teams coupe times myself but penny’s would pish all over fallin 6 days a week An twice on a Sunday 

Pennies have played fallin 6 times winning 5 and drawing 1. Been all close games apart from a 4-0 game. 

13 minutes ago, 3yardsout said:

Pennies have played fallin 6 times winning 5 and drawing 1. Been all close games apart from a 4-0 game. 

Yeh the 4-0 game was last game I was at was going on 8 or 9 wee boy in middle of the park was class 

1 hour ago, 3yardsout said:

This is very true. 

2/3 of they games could have went the way of Fallin but Pennies deserve credit for seeing them off. 

2 games at Fallin , 0-1  &  1-1  &  the East 1/4 this season showed theres nothing between the teams imo. 

Pennies went onto win the East, the winner of the 1/4 was allways going to be favourite to do that.

Are they superior to Fallin? Maybe in some eyes. Fallin will have to prove otherwise if the case.

Some of these comments are actually laughable pennies and fallin have had great battles over the last few years and came out on top on most of them. There has been few lads leave pennies to head to fallin after there league change one who couldn’t get a game and one who didn’t want to fight for a place at the time it was his to lose and is a great lad. The banter sometimes goes to far but that happens in life. I am sure maybe one day we will cross paths again. In the meantime best of luck to the lads at fallin

Ps stop mailing our players as they won’t come [emoji6][emoji6]

7 hours ago, Sa2109 said:

Some of these comments are actually laughable pennies and fallin have had great battles over the last few years and came out on top on most of them. There has been few lads leave pennies to head to fallin after there league change one who couldn’t get a game and one who didn’t want to fight for a place at the time it was his to lose and is a great lad. The banter sometimes goes to far but that happens in life. I am sure maybe one day we will cross paths again. In the meantime best of luck to the lads at fallin

Ps stop mailing our players as they won’t come emoji6.pngemoji6.png

Almost a diplomatic post there. 

Couldnt help yourself by stirring it up again at the end with a contradictory and totally pointless comment tho.

Bravo!!

4 minutes ago, 3yardsout said:

Well done to pennies on reaching another final last night. 2 finals to go to achieve something that has never been done before. Will be taking some trophies with them when they “fold” at the end of this season lol 

Will be some list of trophies they will have put together to be fair. 

Credit where its due.