Pennies v fallin there you go guys batter in

Bawsoot

6 minutes ago, Redondo said:

U's guys are too much!! Lol.

This thread will get 1 post from myself as it doesnt deserve anymore attention.

Firstly Bawsoot , u make it out like this is some kind of rivalry. Not interested!! 

Fallin are 3 times winners of the East going back to the early 90s. We are not a Club to be bothered with taunts from a team built on desperation to be successfull. 

Bawsoot, right in saying ur a Sandys man? Seems like theres a nice bond growing there between u and the Pennies natives. Happy to leave u's 2 it , thats a nice fit. 

Cute!!

I posted on the csafl and you commented on it going on about how steins pumped us i replyd to yourself but you didn't have the decency to reply now I would call that classless or just ignorant I will let you decide laddie 

Where’s the desperation on been successful we have got a lot off local businesses who sponsor us and probably got the best facilities in the central belt. Which can attract players who would like to play on the best parks (either grass or Astro).

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Must have missed that Bawsoot, apologies.

Businesses run by the top man. 

Ur facilities are rented from Littlekerse m8 anyone with the right amount of coin can hire them. 

Theres no argument from me here guys , I acknowledge Pennies as a good team who win trophies. 

My opinion will remain the same, call me old fashioned. 

Damn , posted again on this thread!!

Thanks for your apologise Redondo 

Would have been great to see pennies in central league along with fallin both top teams and would have done well ,did pennies no fancy our league as they’ve had some great games with us, Sandys and salvy this year ? No sure what that league there going to is like but seems a strange move ? 

Funmac why do you hate pennies so much am guessing you haven't been asked to play for them cause your pish me personally would  like to see them in our association would be a fantastic addition to leafa  I have tipped all the leafa teams to beat them in the east this season and they proved me wrong and I have to admit there a good side winning the east by beating some right good teams on the  way ... and don't come back with that's what .money gets you !!!

Don't need comeback with that.your obviously thinking it tho.Dont hate them m8.As been stated few them lack bit class and take things too far.Gets up my goat.Top team and lot decent lads in team.so no hatred here...Am sure the leafa would welcome them with open arms.Not.

I would be shocked if that team was getting paid as a don't think there is any super stars in it they work hard as a team on the occasions I have saw them super stars don't do that saying they pay player's is the easy way out rather than give them credit for there achievements 

Well you can't please everybody as I say I have judged them on there football and they do all the things good teams need to do work hard for each other just hope we don't meet them in east again next season  haha