5 hours ago, The Spider said:

Gosh Larry. The excitement of promotion is doing wonders for your linguistic dexterity. With those last two words you've broken new ground from all your previous communications and progressed to three and then quite amazingly to four syllables. Well done sir! You've made me pwoud, vewy pwoud indeed.

Enjoy the new big boys playground next season and please don't feel obliged to visit the L2 forum until elegible to do so in 12 months time.

Making fun of people with speech impediments.

Good grief.

And eligible is spelt e-l-i-g-i-b-l-e.  

Sanctimonious qp tosspot.

See you in 12 SEASONS time.

Yours,

(Happy as) Larry :)

If I was to reciprocate that gesture then I suspect I'd be very busy on your threads next season. Fortunately for you I'm not that ignorant or childish, which of course is where we differ.

I bow to your obviously superior banter.
I will reciprocate next season.[emoji1267][emoji182]

Congratulations to Clyde on a deserved promotion. Many of us were rooting for you so we could get two trips to Annan next year.
Getting out of this league is a priority as there could be a succession of overspending lowland league teams doing a Man City and spending money beyond the Fair Play rules. I suppose Kelly getting banned from the Champions League too would be a price worth paying for them.

Personally I think Edinburgh and Annan might go backwards if their better players get cherry-picked so it could be an open title race unless Cove spend big.

6 hours ago, Ray Vaughn said:

Congratulations to Clyde on a deserved promotion. Many of us were rooting for you so we could get two trips to Annan next year.
Getting out of this league is a priority as there could be a succession of overspending lowland league teams doing a Man City and spending money beyond the Fair Play rules. I suppose Kelly getting banned from the Champions League too would be a price worth paying for them.

Personally I think Edinburgh and Annan might go backwards if their better players get cherry-picked so it could be an open title race unless Cove spend big.

Now that the Cumbernauld dream team have gone and with Brechin and Stenny not being traditionally particularly big I rather suspect this makes the Binos the biggest team in L2... 

So I'm off to lump a fiver on a Stirling title win next year.. 

On 5/18/2019 at 22:09, the_bully_wee said:

T

From the philosopher and his barely-legible 5am posts to Queen's Park fans biting at will for almost a decade, from Stirling Albion fans' commendably unending optimism to Cowdenbeath's fans' contentment just to exist in any form, I will miss this place being my home on Pie and Bovril. Scottish League Two, you've been wretched, you've been excellent. You've given me elation, you've given me despair. You've given me football, anti-football and everything in-between. Goodbye, old friend. But I'll visit, sometime.

With Berwick & Clyde gone that is two of our bitches away. Oh wait. Helloooooo Cove.

Edited by ronaldincoo

On 5/19/2019 at 18:06, Bulstrode said:

QPFC are my tip to be the next entrants into the Lowland league.
Any team who employs Roberts as a coach are losers. Just ask Ayr Utd fans.

He turned down Andy Robertson in favour of Gordon Pope.