How touching t_b_w that instead of partying into the night with your fellow fans, you chose to stay in to compose your fond farewell. Only time will tell whether L2 will be poorer for Clyde's absence next season, but this league's forum certainly won't be. Enjoy your gap year, and see you soon.

23 minutes ago, big al said:

Sad to see Berwick go, great trip down there.

Delighted to be shot of Clyde, Broadwood is an atrocious day out and their fans on here are mainly bell ends.

Been 3 times to Berwick. Miles from anywhere. Suppose it appeals to the let’s buy a caravan and let it out to hard up let’s all dress in football shirts who can’t afford Tenerife brigade. 

36 minutes ago, big al said:

Sad to see Berwick go, great trip down there.

Delighted to be shot of Clyde, Broadwood is an atrocious day out and their fans on here are mainly bell ends.

Thanks for the kind words, 'big al', and all the best to Cowdenbeath in their star-crossed quest to avoid going down the drain with little more than a whimper.

1 hour ago, The Spider said:

Only time will tell whether L2 will be poorer for Clyde's absence next season, but this league's forum certainly won't be. Enjoy your gap year, and see you soon.

Yes

No 

No 

& No

Enjoy the Lowland League ya bunch of comatose librarians

8 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Been 3 times to Berwick. Miles from anywhere. Suppose it appeals to the let’s buy a caravan and let it out to hard up let’s all dress in football shirts who can’t afford Tenerife brigade. 

Yeah , that’s it mate. Haven’t been abroad for years. Where are we gona go now for our big holiday trip, Annan?

8 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Thanks for the kind words, 'big al', and all the best to Cowdenbeath in their star-crossed quest to avoid going down the drain with little more than a whimper.

Just saying it as it is.

Obviously not all Clyde fans, but a high percentage.

You may be right about Cowden, could easily be a struggle again. Ourselves and Albion are the most likely candidates on paper. Thankfully footballs not played on paper so we live to fight another day.

11 hours ago, Larry Hood said:

Yes

No 

No 

& No

Enjoy the Lowland League ya bunch of comatose librarians

Gosh Larry. The excitement of promotion is doing wonders for your linguistic dexterity. With those last two words you've broken new ground from all your previous communications and progressed to three and then quite amazingly to four syllables. Well done sir! You've made me pwoud, vewy pwoud indeed.

Enjoy the new big boys playground next season and please don't feel obliged to visit the L2 forum until elegible to do so in 12 months time.

Gosh Larry. The excitement of promotion is doing wonders for your linguistic dexterity. With those last two words you've broken new ground from all your previous communications and progressed to three and then quite amazingly to four syllables. Well done sir! You've made me pwoud, vewy pwoud indeed.
Enjoy the new big boys playground next season and please don't feel obliged to visit the L2 forum until elegible to do so in 12 months time.

Oh dear Spidey you sound upset.
I’ll be on the Queue Pee posts as usual and give you a GIRFUY in every defeat you have.

17 minutes ago, The Clyde Man said:

I’ll be on the Queue Pee posts as usual and give you a GIRFUY in every defeat you have.

Break-ups are always emotional but you have to let it go. It's a bit like when you make friends on holiday, promise to keep in touch but then get back to real life and you realise you didn't like them that much at all. Besides, you've some big clubs like Falkirk, Airdrie, Raith and East Fife to contend with next year. We'll just have to struggle along without you.

2 hours ago, The Clyde Man said:

If I was to reciprocate that gesture then I suspect I'd be very busy on your threads next season. Fortunately for you I'm not that ignorant or childish, which of course is where we differ.