Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Steakngravys Maw

The let's all laugh at Raith Rovers thread

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Quite true oh wise one, but if we'd played Hearts in the league cup at SP instead of Disneyland then the B&G £ would have probably been eclipsed into 3rd place. :lol:

Yeah but we got that one as well, cheers!!!

Probably did you a favour as I imagine it's not nice to be outnumbered in your own midden!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

I'll take the Blue Pound all day long mate as I'm sure you were happy to have the Black and Gold one twice last year (the Pars were your Brucey Bonusemoji6.png), were they your two biggest home "League" attendances???

Now if you could just sell out your ticket allocation when you come to us that would be nice!!!

Likewise considering there was Rovers fans in your end at bayview

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

Aye ?  Without you c***s in the seaside league  , we would fold ? REALLY ?  :shutup:lol: Get a reality check mate . Roaring back 3 ? LOL 

How about roaring back 4 next year ! Or how about you lock yourself in your room and come back tomorrow with some original banter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, basher brash said:

How about roaring back 4 next year ! Or how about you lock yourself in your room and come back tomorrow with some original banter

From a personal point of view I feel Tazz's banter has the desired effect. 

#ClearlyRattled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We more or less do sell our allocation. It’ll be nice if your club reciprocated as we do have a stand that holds well over 3000. Fairs fair no!!!
"Stand w**k" I think it has possibilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Stand w**k" I think it has possibilities.

You know the Rovers boys would rather stand, they don’t know how to use a chair!!!
















Don’t make me put the picture up!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, King Kebab said:


You know the Rovers boys would rather stand, they don’t know how to use a chair!!!
















Don’t make me put the picture up!!!

We do King Kebab hitting you off the back of the heed with lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We do King Kebab hitting you off the back of the heed with lol

Is it you in the photo???
I thought it was Frank!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Yeah but we got that one as well, cheers!!!

Probably did you a favour as I imagine it's not nice to be outnumbered in your own midden!!!

Like you lot are when we come to bay view ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Like you lot are when we come to bay view ;-)

As previously said mate, you’ve got to sell out your allocation first to do that, maybe next season eh???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, King Kebab said:


Is it you in the photo???
I thought it was Frank!!!emoji848.png

Wasn’t me must have been Frank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Wasn’t me must have been Frank

Nah King loves his chair to much! Why do you think he claims disability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, guys..this thread has really taken a nosedive.....what happened to the sparkling wit from Stevo and the razorsharp repartee from KK.

We can do better than this..you know it makes sense!! :whistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

As previously said mate, you’ve got to sell out your allocation first to do that, maybe next season eh???

 

Ha ha two men and a dug in the home end when we play you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:


We more or less do sell our allocation. It’ll be nice if your club reciprocated as we do have a stand that holds well over 3000. Fairs fair no!!!

We would if you can guarantee our safety ?  but with starks parks falling to bits .........................  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, basher brash said:

How about roaring back 4 next year ! Or how about you lock yourself in your room and come back tomorrow with some original banter

How about , me pishing my self laughing :lol:  LOVING IT  :thumsup2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/06/2019 at 09:47, King Kebab said:

I'll take the Blue Pound all day long mate as I'm sure you were happy to have the Black and Gold one twice last year (the Pars were your Brucey Bonusemoji6.png), were they your two biggest home "League" attendances???

 

No,Arbroath game outdid you on attendance on one of your visits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Updated...

A little bit of Davey in the sticks

A little bit of Bene at the back

A little bit of Regan on the ball

A little bit of Louie scoring the goals

 

A little bit of Tony down the wing

A little bit of Joao beating his man

A little bit of Granty heading it on

A little bit of McGlynn makes me a Rovers man

 

NANDO NUMBER FIVE

 

:lol::lol: JUST  THIS .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...